• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for 'LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League: Cosmic Clash'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UukIqZ0.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1pZ7iZxkJU

It will take all the efforts of the Justice League – and a few of their super pals – to keep Brainiac from adding Earth to his miniaturized collection of planets in the all-new animated feature, LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes – Justice League: Cosmic Clash. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and the LEGO Group, the film will be distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on March 1, 2016 on Blu-rayTM Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD. The Blu-rayTM and DVD releases will include an exclusive Cosmic Boy LEGO® figurine, while supplies last.

Coming to Digital/Blu-Ray/DVD on March 1, 2016. These are kind of the only DC animations worth watching these days in my opinion, so I'm excited we're getting another.

T6hTD4J.jpg

I had watched beleaguered one day on Netflix, was surprised at how good it was. I wish more of them would hit streaming services but Warner is pulling back hard on streaming lately.

mclem

It's struck me that I've not really got any idea how far and wide the (for want of a better term) Lego Cinematic Universe stretches. I saw The Padawan Menace waaaay back, quite liked it, then it sort of drifted past me for ages. I look again recently, and there's tons of them.

Good? Bad? Woefully inconsistent?

Sad that these get no love

But new clip from the film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Ys48Nt0zE&feature=youtu.be

Also it drops on Digital this Tues
Hey, this thread already has more posts than the one made about the previous installment, though it has a (short) ways to go to catch up to the one about Bizarro League.

It's struck me that I've not really got any idea how far and wide the (for want of a better term) Lego Cinematic Universe stretches. I saw The Padawan Menace waaaay back, quite liked it, then it sort of drifted past me for ages. I look again recently, and there's tons of them.

Good? Bad? Woefully inconsistent?
Steadily improving, and the last one was the best yet in my opinion.

I'll probably give it a try if they're getting decent praise. I got a little tired of the LEGO humor from all the games but I just finished Young Justice recently and I'm wanting more DC animated.

Pretty neat, Bleeding Cool contributor Joshua Stone has a series of "red carpet" (actually gray) interviews with members of the cast and production crew from the premiere a couple of weeks ago.

Link

Penguin

Pretty neat, Bleeding Cool contributor Joshua Stone has a series of "red carpet" (actually gray) interviews with members of the cast and production crew from the premiere a couple of weeks ago.

Link

Sigh

Seems like we're the only two who have interest in this.

We need DC to make them R-Rated would get some attention then.

Were it not for "cheerleader" Supergirl, this would easily be my favorite of the LEGO Justice League movies. As it stands now, it's a toss-up between this and Legion of Doom. Lots to love here though:

+Visually this was the most impressive to date.
+Wonder Woman getting lots of screen time, AND better characterization to boot!
+Batman's evolution over the course of these movies has been a fun journey to watch.
+Hal Jordan's a cocky moron. And that's perfect. :p
+The League sucks at hide-and-go seek.
+Batman v. Superman, complete with mecha armor and a surprise twist I didn't see coming!
+Justice-Voltron... I want that. And Pirate Batman. And Cave Wonder Woman. And Super-Brainiac.

Probably going to find time this weekend to watch all of the back-to-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom