• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firebase Z Trailer | Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Dark Aether story continues in the jungles of Vietnam. Gather your squad and experience the new and thrilling Zombies map in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Sweet, kinda hope the Easter eggs take longer to solve than Die Maschines though.

Codes 208

Are they just now releasing a new map for zombies? How many is that total? Two? What a fucking let down this game was

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
To be fair, Die was really, really good. But yeah, variety has been severely lacking.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Are they just now releasing a new map for zombies? How many is that total? Two? What a fucking let down this game was
Yeah, it's a bit of a step down. I know everyone wasn't super keen on Black Ops 4, but I remember that game had three maps at launch, right? That was a breath of fresh air. Obviously they had varying degrees of depth, but it was nice.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Most YT "content creators" annoy to me to a level beyond what was possible.
99 percent of the content there is indeed shit after Google went greedy and wanted all the money for themselves.

There's still a few good out there. I enjoy watching CallMeKevin daily.

Pakoe

Gold Member
99 percent of the content there is indeed shit after Google went greedy and wanted all the money for themselves.

There's still a few good out there. I enjoy watching CallMeKevin daily.
Yeah don't get me wrong, I have a few favorites but the majority is doodoo.

The photos on these YouTube films reminds me that I'm no longer the segment that plays CoD, and makes me question youtube content creators.
lol imagine being triggered by a thumbnail on internet. It is done on purpose to be dumb, cringe and click-able. It's called marketing and it works and they make $$$. Can't blame them.

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned

That's kinda how Zombies works. BO3, perhaps the most prolific zombies by it's end, launched with one map, and an extra one for those who pre ordered or got the Collectors edition. Cold war had 1, plus a who second mode that Sony has a moneyhat for.

MiguelItUp

lol imagine being triggered by a thumbnail on internet. It is done on purpose to be dumb, cringe and click-able. It's called marketing and it works and they make $$$. Can't blame them.
Yuuuup. That's the YouTube community and where all the traction is apparently. As obnoxious and silly it may be, it's what gets them the most clicks and attention.

Fuck this game and its ridiculous aim assist on controllers.

Might as well roll out official aimbots for console players. If that aim assist locks on to you, its impossible to stand a chance in a gunfight. There's been heaps of times (on killcam) where you can see these guys just aim straight and no matter what movement you make side to side or jumping or whatever the hell to dodge, the aim assist just sticks.

On PC you don't get this at all. Why is aim assist not removed for console players?

Also majority of pro players are on console. Must be a good reason for that.

Last edited:

RyanEvans21

Might as well roll out official aimbots for console players. If that aim assist locks on to you, its impossible to stand a chance in a gunfight. There's been heaps of times (on killcam) where you can see these guys just aim straight and no matter what movement you make side to side or jumping or whatever the hell to dodge, the aim assist just sticks.

On PC you don't get this at all. Why is aim assist not removed for console players?

Wrong Thread? You playing with other players against zombies A.I.

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.

Wow such a random post for a zombies mode

Top Bottom