• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV launching this Summer, third beta (PC/PS3) in June [Up: New Info]

Midou

So just to confirm, if I bought the game way back, but didn't setup any legacy stuff, I don't get anything extra on release of this right?

ebil

So just to confirm, if I bought the game way back, but didn't setup any legacy stuff, I don't get anything extra on release of this right?
If it was a limited/collector edition, you get all LE digital stuff for ARR. If it was a regular edition and you didn't get Legacy status, you won't get any extra (but you will still be able to download the client for free).

Midou

If it was a limited/collector edition, you get all LE digital stuff for ARR. If it was a regular edition and you didn't get Legacy status, you won't get any extra (but you will still be able to download the client for free).

Cool, mine was the LE.

Vashetti

Banned
Sounds like the PS3 version will run better than what we've seen so far if that optimisation comment is to be believed.

Kokonoe

Banned
The return of subligars? Ugh.

-edit-

Seems they are already in the game which in turn happened after I quit the initial 1.0 release.

Darte

still no auction house
wtf
Due to the NDA, I can't say whether there is or is not an auction house. So i can't deny or acknowledge such a simplistic device was added to the beta or not.

Would be stupid not to at this point, just saying :p *hint*hint*

First, Subligar returning? Awesome.

Second, I was told that people who bought the original game wouldn't have to purchase ARR. Is this still true? I'll probably still buy it, but with a frown.

Top Bottom