• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy V: Pixel Remaster - First 20 Minutes of Gameplay

One of the best Final Fantasies, but screw Square-Enix for making low effort remasters and selling those at a high price.
I don't know about the price, and I'm not utterly worried about It because we all know It Is going to drop sooner or later, but how are these remasters "low effort"?

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
I don't understand. Weren't these all released together a short while ago for a high price? Was this game missing?

Last edited:

SilentUser

My least favorite FF SNES title... Yet, still have a special place in my heart. That's how good those titles were during the SNES era.

Will buy 4, 5 and 6 when they release on PS5. But please, release in a better font ffs lol

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I don't know about the price, and I'm not utterly worried about It because we all know It Is going to drop sooner or later, but how are these remasters "low effort"?
He is just a troll. Everything he says is whining/bitching about something or other. Just put him on ignore and save yourself the headache.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I don't understand. Weren't these all released together a short while ago for a high price? Was this game missing?

No I think they released 1-3 at the same time. 4 and 5 came later.

You could have bought the bundle of all of them on Steam at the same tiem but in terms of release 1-3 came out at the same time and then 4 and 5 later.

Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom