• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Community |OT| "We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

Kumomeme

1. open google

2. search for 'chocobo' or ' final fantasy'

3. then yellow button appear and press

vj7vqX1.jpg

NahaNago

Just finished ff7remake. I kind of feel like the whole budge was spent on the last few missions. Still can't say I liked the game. I'lll still finish that Yuffie dlc and try the rebirth demo.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Just finished ff7remake. I kind of feel like the whole budge was spent on the last few missions. Still can't say I liked the game. I'lll still finish that Yuffie dlc and try the rebirth demo.

My brother in Christ, Remake is like the training wheels for the real experience. It's a game meant from a solely mechanical level to get you nice and comfortable with the basic systems of exploration and combat before Rebirth just fucking explodes choice and customizability upon you like a golden shower. Definitely games that benefit each other.

NahaNago

My brother in Christ, Remake is like the training wheels for the real experience. It's a game meant from a solely mechanical level to get you nice and comfortable with the basic systems of exploration and combat before Rebirth just fucking explodes choice and customizability upon you like a golden shower. Definitely games that benefit each other.
From what I've played of Rebirth, Remake is an utter disappointment. They must have rushed out remake and used what they learned from remake to make rebirth.

Top Bottom