• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: NM-ISM MVC:I launch tournament, SCR, EGX, CEOTAKU, TGS

Dahbomb

SCR Top 8 for MvCI

Winners
Jibrill (Haggar, Thanos) vs. ProfCox/SackTap (Nemesis, Haggar)
Coach Steve (Spencer, Nova) vs. Taekua (Ghost Rider, Nova)

Losers
Cloud805 (Dante, Zero) vs. Richard Nguyen (Dante, Dormammu)
Marn (Zero, Dante) vs. Filipino Champ (Dormammu, Ultron)
Need to list stones too for top 8 in MVCI!

He went to SCR over this for some unknown reason. So they replaced him with Snake Eyez a week ago.

Lack of passport maybe?

And is this tournament single elimination? I just got here and Nemo beat Xian and they said he's out. I can deal with single elimination, but come on, just 2/3? Make it at least 3/5 or maybe even FT5 since it's only 8 players.

Blueblur1

First round is 2/3 and second round is 3/5. It’s single elimination all the way through.

Also wtf is this

@StreetFighter Well…HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!

DKd03wpVYAAmMks.jpg

https://twitter.com/OrigCupNoodles/status/911826047313764352

SCR Top 8 for MvCI

Winners
Jibrill (Haggar, Thanos) vs. ProfCox/SackTap (Nemesis, Haggar)
Coach Steve (Spencer, Nova) vs. Taekua (Ghost Rider, Nova)

Losers
Cloud805 (Dante, Zero) vs. Richard Nguyen (Dante, Dormammu)
Marn (Zero, Dante) vs. Filipino Champ (Dormammu, Ultron)

3 Dantes damn. I like the DMC rep.

Tripon

Same dude won one last month.

Certainly first premier event for Dictator. Problem X is also the first European to win a Premier event since Phenom back in Summer Dreamhack in 2016.

There will be a 2nd European to win a premiership in a week since all the CPT regional finals are region locked. EU finals is held at Milan Games week on the 09/29-10/01.

Unlucky

MvCI top 8 at CEOtaku starts now on https://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

Winners
Shah (Dormammu, Ultron) vs. SonicFox (Jedah, Rocket Raccoon)
LawKOF (Dante, Thanos) vs. Marvelo (Strider, Ultron)

Losers
Keits (Thor, Dante) vs. GreenAce (Dante, Ultron)
Soap (Gamora, Jedah) vs. MikeJ (Firebrand, Dormammu)

jett

D-Member
How is SFV supposed to start in one hour. Why can't these tournaments get their shit together.

Regarding Tekken, I'm sure we'll get another super exciting finals between the exact same people :residentsleeper

MechaX

How is SFV supposed to start in one hour. Why can't these tournaments get their shit together.

Regarding Tekken, I'm sure we'll get another super exciting finals between the exact same people :residentsleeper

With Tekken, it seems as if everything except grand finals themselves are exciting.

Hopefully there will be some shake ups

Aris & Rip commentating though. They make even yet another JDCR v Saint GF fun to watch.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That was the best BlazBlue tournament I've ever watched in my LIFE!!!! They were fucking KILLING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Garireo guy made one of the greatest comebacks Ive seen in a tourney EVER!!!!!

BadWolf

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That was the best BlazBlue tournament I've ever watched in my LIFE!!!! They were fucking KILLING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Garireo guy made one of the greatest comebacks Ive seen in a tourney EVER!!!!!

You should check out the grand finals for EVO 2014.

Galileo lit it the f up.

Top Bottom