• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 22-28 | 2 Fast 2 Fuerte: Tokido Drift

Fiktion

Banned
AwRyqE.gif

FGW | Cakes Among Us
FGW | I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks
FGW | if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree
FGW | Fraud Flavored Struggle Cake

yeah that's it

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Vote for thread titles below.

I guess cake is the most notable thing to happen this week? Next week is Smash release for normal people.

FGW | Cakes Among Us
FGW | I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks
FGW | if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree
FGW | Fraud Flavored Struggle Cake

yeah that's it

That was a good 3-4 weeks ago. LET ME LIVE PLS!!

Sayah

Why fighting games are stuck in the ghetto:

Step 1: See a girl on stream.

Step 2: Instant stream monster reaction

Step 3: Start giving out ?/10 ratings

People are really messed in the head if they get enjoyment out of this, even if trolling. And the possibility that she might be reading this stuff.

w h y d o y o u m a k e a n e w t h r e a d e v e r y w e e k . . . i t i s s o s i l l y

Because if we don't we turn into a "community" and they get kick out of the "gaming" side. But on the bright side that if we move into community that means LESS MODS. AND I CAN GO BUCK WILD!

kirblar

Why fighting games are stuck in the ghetto:

Step 1: See a girl on stream.

Step 2: Instant stream monster reaction

Step 3: Start giving out ?/10 ratings

People are really messed in the head if they get enjoyment out of this, even if trolling. And the possibility that she might be reading this stuff.
This is any stream with a girl regardless of game, sport etc.

Jazz-ism

Banned
Because if we don't we turn into a "community" and they get kick out of the "gaming" side. But on the bright side that if we move into community that means LESS MODS. AND I CAN GO BUCK WILD!

it would also mean *gasp* people could have ONE place to come and talk fighting game community shit instead of a thread that spawns a new version weekly. IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO SUBSCRIBE TO A FG THREAD

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, this seems to be any video game related stream. I'm certain the same would happen on any competitive MOBA thing.

FSLink

Banned
it would also mean *gasp* people could have ONE place to come and talk fighting game community shit instead of a thread that spawns a new version weekly. IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO SUBSCRIBE TO A FG THREAD

Weekly is fine as is, though I wouldn't be opposed to Fighting Games Monthly. :p Not as catchy though.

Yeah, this seems to be any video game related stream. I'm certain the same would happen on any competitive MOBA thing.

No MOBA games they lust over the chick like she is a goodness. White knight central. FGC stream they treat the chick like shit. There's really no in between. It's two extreme sides.

kirblar

Weeklies let you commentate on small weekly events without making the discussion found on page 49/200 when you want to catch up.

The format is really good due to the FGC structure.

Sayah

This is any stream with a girl regardless of game, sport etc.

This just happened on the Art of Fighting stream. Reason why I brought it up.
I'm not aware of other games' scenes but at least FGC could/should be more mature.

Anonymity and the internet just makes people super willing to be real assholes.

Lemstar

This just happened on the Art of Fighting stream. Reason why I brought it up.
I'm not aware of other games' scenes but at least FGC could/should be more mature.

Anonymity and the internet just makes people super willing to be real assholes.
have you ever been to a football game.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Weeklies let you commentate on small weekly events without making the discussion found on page 49/200 when you want to catch up.

The format is really good due to the FGC structure.

Yeah I mean if this thread wasn't weekly how would people know about Mike Ross getting cake smashed in his face?

Top Bottom