• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 17-23 | Nintendoes what Capcan't

Indeed.

And where did this info about partners not getting paid come from? Who exactly are Twitch's partners?

Anyone who has a channel that either shows ads or has a subscriber option.

Arturo mentioned earlier in the thread that his check from twitch is overdue. I've heard a few other streamers make the same complaint.

Drama-rama all day erry day...
Yeah I completely expect that to be on PS4. It would be great if they ported BBCP to PS4 but I doubt it :/

I was thinking about importing it, but I ended up saying fuck it. PS4 comes out around the same time so I'll be distracted by that and I can wait at that point.
Eh, it's not like next gen has any major fighting games for the scene coming out at the moment. BB can do what it wants until the final game.

Anyone who has a channel that either shows ads or has a subscriber option.

Arturo mentioned earlier in the thread that his check from twitch is overdue. I've heard a few other streamers make the same complaint.
So they never get paid, or just aren't getting paid on time? I thought that at least some portion of a subscription went to the channel. Otherwise, why would streamers push it so much during showings?

marn vs clockwork. noel is also there http://www.twitch.tv/eg_jwong
I have to change my password to watch, and the password isn't working. -_-

Some people are saying they haven't been paid in months.
Interesting.

So they never get paid, or just aren't getting paid on time? I thought that at least some portion of a subscription went to the channel. Otherwise, why would streamers push it so much during showings?

Art was saying he keeps getting emails from twitch pushing back the pay date due to "administration issues." I don't have much more detail than that.

Example (this was posted on reddit)

09Ybpol.png

Shorten June to Jun to fit in the !

Also this whole Jaxel thing was planned by the ▲ FGC ILLUMINATI ▲ to fast track a bunch of account approvals

kick51

Banned
So, I'm working on Doom...how do I do the fly/unfly M+Ms business? And his mid-screen combos-- I can't seem to fly down fast enough.

edit: I should just watch Clockwork and see what he's doing. I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to Doom before, despite him being in every other match haha

edit2: I'll put this in the community thread instead

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Been watching the STA: Exiles restream and something I've noticed is every time iPW does a restream it gets a ton of views. Consistently over 1k. This one I've seen up to 1.5k. That's more than The Break gets nowadays.

Top Bottom