• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 17-23 | Nintendoes what Capcan't

braves01

Banned
via reddit:
4dJzahY.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Wanted to post this in the jaxel thread to show mr wiz might be a scumbag but idk if it would fit in.

A few months ago in IRC Wiz was talking about how there was some mom of a smash player who missed the reg and asked if there was "anything" she could do
sex
. So he said basically he would get her kid in if she did "anything". The whole thing was brought up by someone asking him about how much he liked "smash moms" or something like that. He also said offers have come to him before but idk if it happened multiple times, only the one he described. Unfortunately I didn't screen cap this but that's really all there was to it.

lol. C'mon man.

vulva

Wanted to post this in the jaxel thread to show mr wiz might be a scumbag but idk if it would fit in.

A few months ago in IRC Wiz was talking about how there was some mom of a smash player who missed the reg and asked if there was "anything" she could do
sex
. So he said basically he would get her kid in if she did "anything". The whole thing was brought up by someone asking him about how much he liked "smash moms" or something like that. He also said offers have come to him before but idk if it happened multiple times, only the one he described. Unfortunately I didn't screen cap this but that's really all there was to it.
Good thing everything said on the Internet is serious.

This is turning into some grade school shit

kick51

Banned

sex

FailFish

sex

It's best to ignore #capcom. It's like what would happen if everyone treated Twitter as 100% private.

Top Bottom