• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Mr. X

Is this a thing? I don't remember hearing Ono say this.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/...ighter-v-announced-exclusively-for-ps4-and-pc

As much as I would just like to just go ahead and let everything sink in, I have one more surprise for you all! On December 13th, we will be showing the first live match of Street Fighter V at the Capcom Cup. You’ll definitely want to tune into Capcomcup.com to watch all the action unfold. Currently the release dates for USFIV and SFV have not been announced yet, so I’ll definitely be back with that information and more in the future. GET HYPE EVERYONE!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i feel like im starting to feel sf4's issue with ps3

i can pull of simple e.ryu combos on pc prolly 8/10 and im having a hard time doing it consistently on ps3

this was the cause for me with gief combos, even the lk ones. i can do it easily on PC, I suck doing it on PS3. Plus my TV is like 10 years old so lag is another thing... its not that bad but when i play on lagless monitors, its a hell of a difference and i drop combos left and right -_-, luckily PC changed that, now if UMVC3 got out on PC...

it's just really funny to me that this thread gets more hype over weekly thread titles than new (good) game releases...

whoisthisnikka

petghost

Banned
Xrddddddddddddddd

Tbh I was underwhelmed by it when I tried it out yesterday, but I don't play anime so that's probably a factor

i think its real fun and pretty solid but +R still the king. i think Xrd has a lot of potential in future updates when they mess around with the systems a bit.

hope +R sticks around forever. Anime ST.

gutabo

Xrddddddddddddddd

Tbh I was underwhelmed by it when I tried it out yesterday, but I don't play anime so that's probably a factor

OOOHHHHH

I love the new smash, and I can't say the same about Xrd. I haven't tried another char except for Potemkin: at our local gaming gatherings 8 players smash has taken precedence over everything else for now. And I alredy figured out that if I want to know if King Dedede(or Samus) is better or not this is not the place to ask for that, smashboards is.

EDIT:
If I had a console I'd be going balls deep in dat Xrd.
Fixed for my current situation.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
You know what sucks? The archive for the exhibition is going to be entirely muted.

Just to be clear, the archives are still up and they're not muted.

This year's NEC simply owned.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
The audio block doesn't happen when you use Livestreamer to watch the archive, so even if it does get muted you could just use that and then save the stream. :3

TwitchTools is better than Livestreamer for saving archives so I recommend using that instead.

Top Bottom