• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 25-31 | Gather Around The FGW Family Tree

B_Raw

Neo Member
Maybe everybody over there sounds like Yipes naturally. Heh.

Yea, its slightly annoying to me.

Sounds like pretty typical East Coast and Detroit talk-slanguage to me. But then again, I'm used to it, I can see how it's off putting if you don't hear it every day.

Marz

Sounds like pretty typical East Coast and Detroit talk-slanguage to me. But then again, I'm used to it, I can see how it's off putting if you don't hear it every day.

Mainly talking about all of the "ooh, ooh, ooh" during every combo and using all of the Marvel terms Yipes came up with like Dirty Snow and stuff.

Not the EC slang you're talking about which footwurk doesn't even use.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mainly talking about all of the "ooh, ooh, ooh" during every combo and using all of the Marvel terms Yipes came up with like Dirty Snow and stuff.

Not the EC slang you're talking about which footwurk doesn't even use.
I don't think it's a big deal. Unless it sounds super forced like Tasty Steve, or when someone's trying to impress Yipes on the mic or soemthing.

Chris G strained voice commentary pls ;~;

Wait, that wasn't Chris G? Thought it was-- the shouting sounded like some old Curleh Mustache/NLBC shouting/screaming CHris had done before

Dahbomb

Zero vs Zero Grand finals as PREDICTED by many years ago.

THIS IS THE GAME WE PLAY!

Where the hell is Deckard Cain so I can hear his silly excuses on the matter and his people in the "know"?

ZERO IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME x 12213123123123123123

Top Bottom