• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 25-31 | Gather Around The FGW Family Tree

Shouta

Jun 6, 2004
Oh I see, bulldogging is going to be a whole lot less viable for that reason alone me thinks

Yeah. Native doesn't have very good footsies yet either. Hawk, LP does a lot to stop Dudley pressure and HP is a really good punish if he whiffs stuff.

janoDX

Jul 4, 2014
Santiago de Chile
Smug deserves it. I was one of the people who thought that he will make it top 8 at this years EVO, but I hope next year he makes it. He has one of the best Dudleys in the world.

Unlucky

Aug 15, 2012
Too bad Ultra wasn't last. That Smug/Native set would have been a great end to the tourney. But maybe there will be some hype in Marvel.

Unlucky

Aug 15, 2012
Yipes is Top 8.
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me.

alstein

Aug 4, 2010
Tell him that blocking straights with his face isn't the best strategy.

Yeah, best thing he could have done there was a few blocks, or a few low forwards which stuff it.

So much whining- as typically happens from top players when the wrong person wins.