• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 22 Gameplay Reveal Livestream

jose4gg

Looks good but can't support the fact that they are cutting features for PC needlessly.

One question, can it be that they have a large number of users that don't meet the requirements to play the next-gen version of the game and they don't want to lose those players?

A.Romero

One question, can it be that they have a large number of users that don't meet the requirements to play the next-gen version of the game and they don't want to lose those players?

Well, that's most likely the cause although I'm not 100% convinced features like animations would present a serious bottleneck. Also, I doubt the code running on Stadia could not run on any PC with the proper hardware.

The game has not be very demanding on PC in the past. It was one of the few games that could run at 4K/60FPS with GPU's that wouldn't support other games on that configuration.

I would have even accepted 2 versions on PC.

Whatever the case, I'm one of those guys who plays the FIFA campaign (I know, right?) and gets the game once it gets to a reasonable price but I don't feel compelled to pay anything for an updated roster and a reduced product in a platform that should be able to offer the best.

knguyen

when it come to football games, it's nice to have faces that look like real life counterpart, but what is the most important thing is the animation of running, shooting, dribbling of well known players. Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Salah, Serling, harzard, Kante,....should have their distinctive animations that can be instantly recognize by gamers when also watch football.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

With Fifa 22 soon to be released, our very own Simon Cardy is left wondering, what's new in FIFA 22? And more importantly, what's actually going to make a difference? Here are all the FIFA 22 changes that you should care about, covering everything from FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, to FIFA 22 Pro Clubs, and FIFA 22 Career Mode!

FIFA 22 releases on October 1, 2021. The game will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and Stadia, featuring next-gen improvements. FIFA 22 will also release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, with a Legacy Edition launching for Nintendo Switch.

Top Bottom