• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 21 - Feel Next Level on PS5 (Next Gen Trailer + Details)

Azurro

Banned
I'm impressed?

Didn't play much of the PS4 version but this is pretty nice visually and gameplay wise. The resistant triggers suck on this game though, so pointless.

You think so? I'm a very casual FIFA player but the resistant triggers were very useful, they told me on time whether a player was already tired.

Roufianos

Lucky I downloaded the PS4 version first by mistake so I can appreciate the graphical upgrade.

Looks pretty poor for a PS5 game but a huge improvement over the PS4 version, which looked like ass.

Gameplay wise, I like it. It feels a lot slower and I'm scoring a variety of goals as opposed to always squaring it. Lack of load times are also a huge plus for career mode.

It's definitely a refinement over a revolution though, it can't be that different seeing as I'm already destroying teams on Legendary. Definitely worth £35 though and should tide me over until next-gen PES.

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
Played the trial scored a goal I wasn't really impressed, players still have a doughy look to them.

Not bad for the first attempt I guess.

JLB

Banned
High res ? What do u mean ? I thought It was already 4k , please tell me the cutscenes are 60 fps now

It looks more sharper in general, more details on the shirts, much better faces, pitch is more detailed, stadiums have much complixity, and definitely some animations are smoother. Not a revolution, but a noticeable bump.

Top Bottom