• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FGS will show Sifu, Gollum and more (March 25th - 14:45PDT / 17:45EDT / 21:45UK)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/sifu-qua...firmed-for-future-games-show-spring-showcase/

Well, the event, which will be presented by Resident Evil 3 stars Jeff Schine and Nicole Tompkins, starts on March 25 at 14:45 PDT / 17:45 EDT / 21:45 GMT. With our pre-show focusing on upcoming games from Daedalic, including The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, there’s going to be a huge amount of games for you to learn more about.

The Future Games Show: Spring Showcase is almost here and we’re delighted to confirm some of the games that you can expect from the show on Thursday March 25.

These include Sifu, the recently revealed brawler from Absolver developer SloClap, Tchia, a tropical open-world adventure from the team at Awaceb and NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, a stylish and acrobatic battle royale from 24 Entertainment.

On top of that, there’ll also be developer walkthroughs from Square Enix, Oddworld: Soulstorm, and Axiom Verge 2, plus a brand new exclusive reveal from Goldfire Studios, and a video surprise from Devolver Digital.

Kuranghi

Looks really cool, looks like the game sacrifices animation blending to be more responsive which I'm super glad to see.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Sifu continues to look good and live up to my game of show for State of Play.

Concern

Sifu really look like rise to honor spiritual sequel.

I thought I was the only one who loved Rise To Honor. Game was fuckin great. I really like the look of this but im skeptical because its the Absolver devs.

Hopefully it turns out amazing

GymWolf

I thought I was the only one who loved Rise To Honor. Game was fuckin great. I really like the look of this but im skeptical because its the Absolver devs.

Hopefully it turns out amazing
R1fdEt3.gif

Top Bottom