• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Favourites" Thread #5 - Naughty Dog (curated poll)

Lessgo!

• Crash Bandicoot

• Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

• Crash Bandicoot Warped

• Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

• Jak II

• Jak III

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

• TLOU / Remastered

• TLOU Left Behind

• Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

• Uncharted The Lost Legacy

• TLOU 2

• Jak X Combat Racing

• Crash Team Racing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Majormaxxx

Between Uncharted 2 & 3 for me. Kept the light hearted style Naughty Dog are known for while also having serious moments. In general, the Uncharted franchise nailed the perfect sense of adventure.

I wish they'd go back to that style.
Same for me. I'd always play the trilogy back to back...

Raonak

Banned
So hard to pick between tlou 1 and 2

The crazy thing is that I don't think they've ever made a bad game since crash.

Last edited:

Tschumi

So hard to pick between tlou 1 and 2

The crazy thing is that I don't think they've ever made a bad game since crash.
i found jak and daxter 1 to be a wee bit inferior to other platformers at the time, camera and control wise... but it's been a helluva long time sincei played it on something bigger than a Vita lol i may have matured since

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I hope their next IP is still mature and dark, none of that cartoony Fortnite art style shit that’s plaguing the industry

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
9kQz6Y3.png

Shakka43 Shakka43 kanjobazooie kanjobazooie I see you are also connoisseurs

lol people think Uncharted 2 is better than TLOU/TLOU2?

Yeah wow UC2 is overrated.

It is, but calling anything else overrated in the same sentence as TLOU makes that sentence somewhat redundant

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I think the Uncharted series is the best thing they do, and I really enjoyed all of them, Uncharted 2 and 4 were the best, but I voted for Uncharted 2.

TLOU / Remastered is the correct answer.

It was the most impactful and showed how devs can make big budget AAA games with a more serious tone for mature audiences. Not saying it was the first, but it was probably the biggest that a lot of people played.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece. The other games in the series are also good, but not as good. I also love both TLoU games though. Ridiculously well crafted.

Fbh

It's close between U2 and TLOU1.
Overall I'd still go with Uncharted 2, I just find it really fun to play and to this day it's still one of the few games that truly nails the cinematic experience. The big setpiece moments found a great balance between cool scripted stuff while still giving the player enough freedom to feel like they are taking part in the action instead of just walking in a straight line as cool shit happens around them, which is something that a lot of other games, including newer ones like Uncharted 4, struggle with.

TLOU1 has the more emotionally engaging story and the fighting has a more tense and impactful feeling to it, but I found the overall gameplay loop and presentation slightly less engaging.

Top Bottom