• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Girl from SNSD?

Best SNSD Girl?

• Tiffany

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Taeyeon

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Jessica

• Sunny

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Seohyun

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yoona

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yuri

• Hyoyeon

• Sooyoung

• Total voters

Soltype

They all look the same.
he-aint.gif

Cyberpunkd

For the experts here in Korean pop monstrosity, why the hell are there so many girls in the group? Can you even tell their vocals apart? Are they even singing themselves?
The idea is to have members that appeal to everyone, thus increasing the popularity. For example:

- A shy girl
- Happy girl
- Rebel girl
- Tomboy girl
- Girl that grew up outside Korea
- Girl that was born in Japan, to capture the Japanese market
- Girl that was born in China, to capture the Chinese market

Etc., etc.

It's a focus group approach to creating a music group.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
The idea is to have members that appeal to everyone, thus increasing the popularity. For example:

- A shy girl
- Happy girl
- Rebel girl
- Tomboy girl
- Girl that grew up outside Korea
- Girl that was born in Japan, to capture the Japanese market
- Girl that was born in China, to capture the Chinese market

Etc., etc.

It's a focus group approach to creating a music group.
Is that actually a fucking thing? So not only do they all look alike they have absolutely zero fucking personalities outside of happy generic looking Asian girl, shy generic looking Asian girl.... And actual cock dangling men listen and follow this shit? Da fuk is wrong with you all?

Pejo

I'm kinda surprised this group is still around. I remember watching a few of their vids and finding them to be impossibly attractive in the 2010s. I don't know them by name but either of the ones in the red plaid shirts in this video, as well as this one...
Pzt92s1.jpg

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Though I think the hottest KPOP girl I've ever seen is the girl in this video with the black hair and purple outfit.

Cyberpunkd

Is that actually a fucking thing? So not only do they all look alike they have absolutely zero fucking personalities outside of happy generic looking Asian girl, shy generic looking Asian girl.... And actual cock dangling men listen and follow this shit? Da fuk is wrong with you all?
The 21st century man is a cuck, what do you want me to tell you?

Top Bottom