• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Call of duty of last gen?

makaveli60

It’s awesome seeing so much love for Infinite Warfare after the undeserved hate it received.

I only play CoD’s for the campaigns and IW was also my number one this gen but I liked all of them. Honorable mention to BO3 campaign which was also hated but I found it unique and awesome as well.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I get why people were upset with cod from that era, jet packs, black ops 4 really?
Op hit the nail on the head modern warfare 2019 I thought it was much better than the rest, black ops,. Ghosts, etc. are robins to modern warfare’s Batman as much as I love black ops Cold War.

SkylineRKR

MW 2019 is the best one from a gameplay perspective, overall feel of the weapons etc. I think its a bit how a Killzone 2 without input lag would feel. But a lot of the maps were terrible, and the game encouraged camping more than any other basically. I have a love hate relationship with it. I quit playing it like exactly a year ago after being pissed off by some shitty matchmaking, camping and other shit that I decided to stop bother. And never fired it up since.

But I would like to see the gunplay return to the next CoD. Cold War felt too light and stupid, I skipped that game entirely.

Top Bottom