• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 6: Free Rambo Crossover Mission Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Complete this new free mission to unlock the exclusive Vengeance Bow to play in the main game. Join a Rambo superfan against the Yaran military in a blood-soaked rampage of vengeance straight out of an ‘80s action blockbuster, playable solo or in co-op.

rambo GIF

Last edited:

Zimmy68

I played it and finished it. Nice for free content and you get a cool bow.
It is basically 2 missions, 1 stealth oriented (but not really) and the other almost a horde mode that at my current level, was a breeze.
Again, not going to sneeze at free content, especially as disappointing the season pass has been.

kyussman

I'm sorry,did I just read that right.....play as a Rambo superfan?......ha,ha,ha.....please just stop Ubisoft.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'm sorry,did I just read that right.....play as a Rambo superfan?......ha,ha,ha.....please just stop Ubisoft.
You play as your character (male or female Dani) and play a few missions that are Rambo themed.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out new gameplay from Far Cry 6's Rambo DLC, and take a look at the unlockable bow in the mission All The Blood! It blows stuff up!

This isn't the first Far Cry 6 DLC, (we've already had the Vaas DLC and the Pagan Min DLC), but it still includes all the best weapons, stealth, and cutscenes that the game is known for. Dani Rojas returns to re-enact one of his or her favorite movie series: Rambo. There are tons of Rambo and Far Cry 6 easter eggs, secrets, and fun dialogue snippets to experience.

Pakoe

Gold Member
Got this game for free with my CPU and I still want a refund. Garbage ass dookie game.

Top Bottom