• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5 |OT| Welcome to Hope County

Kerotan

Just started this as it's leaving ps Extra October 17th. Does it automatically play at 60fps on ps5 post patch or do you have to enable it?

King Dazzar

Just started this as it's leaving ps Extra October 17th. Does it automatically play at 60fps on ps5 post patch or do you have to enable it?
Automatically iirc - played it a couple of months ago on PS5. I've completed it loads of times, but the 60fps patch is great. No traversal stutter, locked 60fps at all times.

Kerotan

I have to say FC5 is really fun. Think I'm going to platinum it. Doesn't feel like it's breaking my balls doing the same thing over and over like other ubi games. They even referenced tower climbing the one time I had to 😂

The arcade mode is funny some cool user generated levels. I played one last night called "inside Joe bidens head".

I've already played FC3, FC4 and primal so after this it will just leave New Dawn and FC6.

Kerotan

How does far cry New dawn compare to 5? I assume it's on the exact same engine and it's a shorter game? Should I play it soon after I finish 5 or is there a risk of burnout?

Kerotan

bdvEVA0.jpg

Platinum this today. What a fun game. Took about 40 hours. My impression of FC5 from trailers in the past was meh but this was a solid 9/10 experience for me. The ps5 60fps patch was really nice too.

Sadly new dawn is next and it never got the 60fps patch. At least it's a shorter game.

Top Bottom