• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fans Furious at PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan, but Love Layden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

It's short video (11min) but it clears up the situation pretty well.

It's pretty interesting.

Meme Think GIF

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Not this guy. Completely clueless about most things and intolerable to listen to. And FFS, wash your goddamn hair.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
This onslaught is worse than any of the Game Pass threads, in volume, lack of effort, negativity. Everything.

I don’t get how anyone experienced can even get arsed about this shit. It’s a pendulum that swings back and forth in terms of consumer friendly ness. The ‘better’ Sony or Microsoft do the less consumer friendly they are. The ‘worse’ they do, the kinder they are.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
This onslaught is worse than any of the Game Pass threads, in volume, lack of effort, negativity. Everything.
I would think people would cope better here if there was one single meltdown thread. Not sure why Game Pass was consolidated but Jim Ryan hate threads are not.

Moonjt9

Getting old.

And I recall everyone claiming Layden was just another suit when he started. Revisionists and FUD all over the shop.

Wunray

This gives off Kotaku written articles kind of energy where "fans" are outraged by representation.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member

I don’t get how anyone experienced can even get arsed about this shit. It’s a pendulum that swings back and forth in terms of consumer friendly ness. The ‘better’ Sony or Microsoft do the less consumer friendly they are. The ‘worse’ they do, the kinder they are.
PS5 users are bored out of their mind and PS3/vita users are angry about their stores closing. One of these two groups at least have a solid reason to be angry.

He isn't even the most essential executive.

Don't call for firing the man, obviously he's doing everything he can to make money for the company. Are there any Sony suits who can do a better job? He's essentially downsizing less profitable studios and wants Sony to make every penny they can, even if their games don't sell all that well on Steam.

MrSarcastic

Banned
Woooow. Do you mean the vocal minority on social media and videogame forums?. What about investors. Do they hate Jim Ryan?

Gamers have some serious issues with change. They expect things to be the same forever. That's why they keep begging for and buying remakes and sequels to stuff they already played.

Sony is a company interested in profits. They don't give a shit about the "fans" who wear old, stained Playstation brand clothing while whining about "the good old days of Japan Studio that was a decade ago"

They're as bad as the "fuck Konami" losers. Konami still raking in lots of money from their other divisions.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Ya dun goofed Jim, cyberpolice have been notified... and they backtraced it.

Consequences will NEVER be the same.

END. OF. STORY. FROM. HIS. FAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom