• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas may happen alltough neither developed by BGS or Obsidian. Who else should do it? 0

Starfield

This post is pure speculation as of yet since Valve News Network claims FNV 2 may happen but not developed by Obsidian.

Judging by Bethesda Game Studios busy schedule I don't see them doing it either, only if it's gonna be their next mainline game.

Who else would be fit to do Fallout New Vegas 2?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Why do people clamour for New Vegas 2? It's not going to be good just because it borrows from something else that is. Just make another Fallout game set elsewhere, there's literally a whole world of possibilities, no reason they can't just retcon foreign vault makers in or something.

More to the point, Larian Studios when they're done with Baldur's Gate 3. Make a new isometric Fallout game, fuck it, why not?

Last edited:

Isendurl

Blizzard Entertainment

TrollFace.jpg

Greeno

I'd really like if many of Fallout 1 and 2's features are showcased in a 3D Fallout game. No hand-holding (notes system), speech system that is not in your face (no display of skills required to use a certain dialogue, drop the whole "[100 Speech]" and just present the dialogue itself when the skills requirement is reached), fast traveling system similar to Kingdom Come (which is really similar to F1 and F2), etc.

Last edited:

Dazraell

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the projects that inXile has in development. This studio also has devs behind original Fallouts.

SCB3

Why do people clamour for New Vegas 2? It's not going to be good just because it borrows from something else that is. Just make another Fallout game set elsewhere, there's literally a whole world of possibilities, no reason they can't just retcon foreign vault makers in or something.

More to the point, Larian Studios when they're done with Baldur's Gate 3. Make a new isometric Fallout game, fuck it, why not?

I think they mean a NV like game, not necessarily set in Vegas as a sequel, and not made by BGS

My pick would be inXile, owned by MS and has many of the staff that made NV

Top Bottom