• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ezra Miller is a little bitch

MacReady13

Miller seems like they have a lot of issues. Wtf was WB thinking after the choke slam story? My money is on Miller fucking up more and WB will quietly get rid of Miller.
How many Miller's are there? I mean, you are referring to him as they so i'm assuming you're referring to many of them???

FunkMiller

How many Miller's are there? I mean, you are referring to him as they so i'm assuming you're referring to many of them???

Only one that matters.

sexy oh yeah GIF by Originals

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
From that news article:

How in the world do you manage to pissoff enough people to have the police called on you TEN times in less than a month.

"filming people at a gas station, refusing to leave the sidewalk area of a restaurant and arguing with people"

O no, what a menace to society. This is all so pathetically stupid.

Jennings

We have 6 or 7 popular Ezra Miller threads here so I selected the one that seems most topical to this new article:

Exerpts:

They are one of Hollywood’s brightest stars. Amid safety concerns, and anxiety over the fate of a $200 million movie, Vanity Fair unearths disturbing new details in a saga of grandiose sermons, guns, drugs, and alleged assaults and grooming.

Ezra Miller did not, to put it mildly, invoke their right to remain silent. This past March, the actor was arrested in a tiki bar called Margarita Village in Hilo, Hawaii, after shouting profanities, spitting in a patron’s face, and grabbing a microphone from a woman singing karaoke to “Shallow” from A Star Is Born. Miller claimed to have been accosted by a Nazi and to have evidence. In fact, one of the first things you hear the actor say in the three-minute police body-cam video that circulated after the arrest is something the officers had likely never heard from a disorderly dive bar patron before: “I film myself when I get assaulted for NFT crypto art.”

Once outside, Miller—sweaty and disheveled in a black suit jacket, burgundy pants, and a red tie—barks at the cops to state their full names and badge numbers. When one attempts to search Miller’s pockets, the actor says twice, rapid-fire, “I’m transgender nonbinary. I don’t want to be searched by a man.” After being called “sir,” the actor responds, “That is an act of intentional bigotry and a technical hate crime.” Miller, whose pronouns are they/them, registers their objection to being “unlawfully persecuted for a crime of no designation,” says they have preexisting nerve damage from police handcuffs, and expands on the Nazi’s assault. “You should have told us that instead of running away,” an officer replies placidly. “We could have took care of everything real quick. But you wanted to play the game.”

Last edited:

ManaByte

Once outside, Miller—sweaty and disheveled in a black suit jacket, burgundy pants, and a red tie—barks at the cops to state their full names and badge numbers. When one attempts to search Miller’s pockets, the actor says twice, rapid-fire, “I’m transgender nonbinary. I don’t want to be searched by a man.” After being called “sir,” the actor responds, “That is an act of intentional bigotry and a technical hate crime.” Miller, whose pronouns are they/them, registers their objection to being “unlawfully persecuted for a crime of no designation,” says they have preexisting nerve damage from police handcuffs, and expands on the Nazi’s assault. “You should have told us that instead of running away,” an officer replies placidly. “We could have took care of everything real quick. But you wanted to play the game.”

aliens-nuke.gif

RAÏSanÏa

We have 6 or 7 popular Ezra Miller threads here so I selected the one that seems most topical to this new article:

Exerpts:
That was quite the read.

Favourite sentence in the article:
Miller smoked marijuana, performed chaos magic, and played Call of Duty into the early morning.

The most informative part seemed to be:
the actor’s legal problems, through good luck or good lawyering, have mostly gone poof. VF has seen one nondisclosure agreement and heard of a handful of others in what three sources describe as a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims. (Miller declined to comment.) No charges were pressed in Iceland. In Hawaii, Miller paid a $500 fine after pleading no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to the karaoke arrest, as part of a plea deal where other charges were dropped. Other allegations in Hawaii—about Miller hurling a chair at a woman, and breaking into a couple’s home, shouting obscenities, and stealing a passport and other legal documents—were subsequently dropped.

“The notion that The Flash was at risk was a wake-up call,” says the actor’s rep. Miller and their CAA agent even made a trip to the studio’s Burbank, California, headquarters to apologize for the negative PR in person and express renewed commitment. The actor is now said to be working with producers on The Flash to shoot additional scenes.

Burning Blade

Gold Member
This person must have some deep pockets protecting him. Maybe they got dirt on others…mentioned being abused for years by people in Hollywood. All the cases they caught and shit just disappearing….thats either some serious devotion by the studios or there is another reason the charges aren’t sticking. I liked how they still throw Johnny Depp under the buss casually in articles like this. Classy.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Vanity Fair said:
Some people who know Miller believe the star weaponizes their gender identity in certain situations. “If somebody pisses off Ezra, they’re transphobic or a transphobic Nazi,” says Iron Eyes’s mother, Jumping Eagle. “Because we’re trying to protect our daughter and we’re trying to point out what Ezra’s done to harm our daughter, now we’re ‘transphobic.’” A queer associate of Miller’s says, “To me, those are clear instances of manipulation, where it’s like, are you really queer? Or is that just a fun way to marginalize yourself so you can be even shittier to others?”

And thus on the third day, the Messiah returned to the earth, now assuming the form of an online discussion board.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
That was quite the read.

Miller smoked marijuana, performed chaos magic, and played Call of Duty into the early morning.

the actor’s legal problems, through good luck or good lawyering, have mostly gone poof. VF has seen one nondisclosure agreement and heard of a handful of others in what three sources describe as a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims. (Miller declined to comment.) No charges were pressed in Iceland. In Hawaii, Miller paid a $500 fine after pleading no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to the karaoke arrest, as part of a plea deal where other charges were dropped. Other allegations in Hawaii—about Miller hurling a chair at a woman, and breaking into a couple’s home, shouting obscenities, and stealing a passport and other legal documents—were subsequently dropped.

“The notion that The Flash was at risk was a wake-up call,” says the actor’s rep. Miller and their CAA agent even made a trip to the studio’s Burbank, California, headquarters to apologize for the negative PR in person and express renewed commitment. The actor is now said to be working with producers on The Flash to shoot additional scenes.

"Hey, I've fucked over and assaulted people, and choke slammed bitches because I hate karaoke like fucking Hulk Hogan on cocaine but when they said I couldn't be the Flash anymore if I didn't stop acting like a helmet, gosh, that was the wakeup call," xylophone said of the recent struggles.

Hell yeah i love ezra miller keep this crazy train goin. Ezra should be a wild west infamous folk legend who does stupid shit and keeps getting into saloon fights and hopping on trains. Ezra could be a legit “kicking people through windows” person if they wanted to be.

I just want to see ezra run up to a birthday party and punch all the presents while a mushroom cloud erupts in the distance

Soodanim

"Hey, I've fucked over and assaulted people, and choke slammed bitches because I hate karaoke like fucking Hulk Hogan on cocaine but when they said I couldn't be the Flash anymore if I didn't stop acting like a helmet, gosh, that was the wakeup call," xylophone said of the recent struggles.
I agree, this is weird. Obviously a lot is being quieted as much as possible so many of details aren't for public consumption, but taking it at face value it makes it seem like he had control over it the whole time. Runs counter to the whole "mentally fucked" angle.

I'm still surprised no one knocked his jaw off his face, but I guess he was picking and choosing his battles.

I don't think there's any coming back from this reputation wise, I wouldn't be surprised if the damage control is temporary so that they can maximise profit - or more specifically minimise reduction in profit - on The Flash.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Hell yeah i love ezra miller keep this crazy train goin. Ezra should be a wild west infamous folk legend who does stupid shit and keeps getting into saloon fights and hopping on trains. Ezra could be a legit “kicking people through windows” person if they wanted to be.

I just want to see ezra run up to a birthday party and punch all the presents while a mushroom cloud erupts in the distance
lE48Xrf.jpg

I think he's set for life.

I can imagine him on films like Zombieland, replacing Bill Murray; or in The Hungover replacing Mike Tyson. Or a Two and a Half Non-Binary Men reboot. Tiger blood.

JonSnowball

Exerpts:
Reads like a website in a Grand Theft Auto game.

Azurro

Banned
That was quite the read.

Gotta love the moralistic Hollywood. You can groom children, assault women, start a cult, be a public nuisance, but as long as you identify with a made up thing and star in an expensive movie, you are cool. This dude is mentally insane and being enabled by everyone around him.

Soodanim

I think he's set for life.

I can imagine him on films like Zombieland, replacing Bill Murray; or in The Hungover replacing Mike Tyson. Or a Two and a Half Non-Binary Men reboot. Tiger blood.
Nah, you have to have done something a lot more notable for anyone to give a shit so you can have a career later in life. What's he done? Yes he did Fantastic Beasts and DC, but it's hardly a long and celebrated career.

RAÏSanÏa

C8sAwvK.gif

The movie may be important for their chaos magic.

... referred to themself alternately as Jesus and the devil. Three people say Miller has also wrapped the superhero they play into their grandiose speechifying. The actor, says one source, was “claiming that the Flash is the one who brings the multiverses together just like Jesus.”

Miller is said to have woven young Tokata Iron Eyes into their narrative, claiming that the pair were fated to be together. (A rep for Miller maintains that the actor’s relationship with the activist has always been platonic.) “Ezra is Jesus, and Tokata’s an apocalyptic Native American spider goddess, and their union is supposed to bring about the apocalypse,” recaps one person. “And that’s the ‘real’ reason everyone is so opposed to them being together.” Iron Eyes’s mother, Jumping Eagle, has heard Miller’s story too: “They say they are some kind of messiah, and they’re going to lead an Indigenous revolution.” The actor themself does not have Native American ancestry, and, despite being fixated on native cultures, does not strike everyone as respectful. “He professes that he walks through this world with an Indigenous humility and spiritual awareness,” says one Indigenous insider. “But, point of fact, he doesn’t at all. Because he doesn’t care.”

Soodanim

Yes please! Think of us poor none native speakers. For me reading these Ezra articles/posts is like:
Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty
Where Are They No Fans GIF by Hashtag United Official
Choose Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

200.gif

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I'm a native speaker, and it's no better for me. It's a mess whenever someone uses they/them to refer to someone that isn't an unknown entity, especially in articles. Writers are better off just using the name instead, it saves a lot confusion.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Ezra Miller isn't multiple people, he's a dude, just one person.

It would only true if Miller suffered from multiple personality syndrome.

Top Bottom