• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explore over 500 free game demos in the Steam Game Festival this February

Join us for the Steam Game Festival, February 2021 edition, starting February 3rd at 10am Pacific.

Explore over 500 free game demos, watch developer livestreams, and chat with developers about the games they are making.

Sign up here to get a reminder when the Steam Game Festival starts on February 3.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned

Join us for the Steam Game Festival, February 2021 edition, starting February 3rd at 10am Pacific.

Explore over 500 free game demos, watch developer livestreams, and chat with developers about the games they are making.

Sign up here to get a reminder when the Steam Game Festival starts on February 3.

Great to hear that

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I enjoyed the last festival, and saw some new games that look interesting like Riftbreaker.

Timberborn, a town building game starring beavers, looks neat. I'll try that one first.

Last edited:
These things are cool but with so many games it's pretty overwhelming. Some of the most interesting I found though:

Last edited:

Holammer

Tried a couple of games. Steel assault is very impressive. They could have used better more straightforward levels with some room for experimentation in the demo, so you get time to play with the controls. Here you're basically thrown into the action with a "think fast", without time to figure out anything.

Foregone is not a new game, but they still offer a demo. It was apparently an EGS exclusive game for a year, so no wonder I never heard of it. Feels like the ripped off the graphics and gameplay from Dead Cells, but without the random maps.

Top Bottom