• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Horizon Forbidden West Photo Mode Thread. Lets take Sexy Beautiful Pics. PS4|PS5

Pakoe

Gold Member
I love the scenery in this game. Something about the flora that just looks so good.
I've barely scratched the surface, seems there are allot of different places to see.

hbwDhOI.jpg

FSqw42N.jpg

DktIWM1.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The latest update didn't fix Photo Mode sadly even though they listed them as fixes.
Motion Blur when enable still effect photo mode when using poses.
Aloy's eyes still doesn't look at camera and her look at camera is still not working with the newer poses

I seriously wish they'd fix the audio levels of the talking. Fucking christ, I can't understand a damn word she says. It's like she recorded her dialogue with a baby sleeping in the room.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I seriously wish they'd fix the audio levels of the talking. Fucking christ, I can't understand a damn word she says. It's like she recorded her dialogue with a baby sleeping in the room.
Headphones or AV system?
I mean I've got a pretty good centre speaker so it's been okay for me.

Kagero

No, it's annoying! I want to be able to send it to iCloud or something. Or OneDrive, Dropbox, legit anything. Pain in the ass getting pics from PS5 atm.
Download the PS App and enable captures to be sent automatically. Every time you do a screen cap it gets sent to the app and you can download it on to your phone from the app

iHaunter

Download the PS App and enable captures to be sent automatically. Every time you do a screen cap it gets sent to the app and you can download it on to your phone from the app
Hmm, I have the App, never saw this feature. I'll try it!

Gamerguy84

Normally when I own a game I don't look through photo mode threads or use photo mode. I can't stop looking at these though, it's that good.

I've fought most of the machines in the photo thread. I never knew there was this much detail on them.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

What outfit is that turquoise one?! Love it!
I think you mean the Utaru one. Mine's called Utaru Harvester, its stealth armor. But I think its available with other stat builds too. The default dye is green, but I went to a dyer and switched it to the blue green variant.

Top Bottom