• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil West - Extended Gameplay Trailer #2

Bullet Club

Evil West Pre-orders Go Live with New, Electrifying Gameplay

Evil West, the third-person action game that puts you in the boots of a vampire hunter rescuing a Wild West devoured by darkness, just revealed a new extended gameplay video, and opened pre-orders for all platforms. Coming November 22 to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC, the game fires you up in 12 exhilarating minutes of gameplay and cutscenes, fully showcasing an early level in Evil West’s narrative-driven campaign and an additional boss fight.

Evil West releases November 22 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. Pre-orders are open on all platforms and on the Focus Entertainment Store with an exclusive cover art for physical editions. All players pre-ordering the game digitally will receive the Wild Wild East Skin Pack, which is included in all physical versions of the game.

b0uncyfr0

Looks alright - combat seems fun. A bit of doom influece but nothing wrong with that that, a long a the core gameplay is diverse enough

Azzurri

It looks good, but my only problem is that every current gen game like this literally has the same UI.

I'll probably buy this before some of the bigger titles coming out. There just seems to be a lot of charm and passion put into these AA games, I just feel I need to support that. Especially ones published by Focus Home Interactive.

Doom85

Go Ahead Yes GIF

This is looking real good, and I hadn’t even checked any other footage besides the initial reveal. Will definitely be checking it out on release.

Top Bottom