• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil Dead: The Game Will Reveal First Gameplay This Week

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
I'm completely NOT confident this will be good.

But I hope it will be.

giphy.gif

MiguelItUp

I'm sure this will be a fun experience. Looks like it's gonna be overflowing with easter eggs to make big fans happy. I'm interested!

Pejo

What kind of game is it? I hope to god it's not another asymmetric multiplayer game again....I'd rather just go through the story of Ash in game form...

Krappadizzle

Gold Member

Looks fuckin groovy.

Really reminds me of Friday the 13th in a lot of ways.
--------------------------------------
Hmmm...Will reserve judgement until I see more. I hope it's good. Looks better than I was expecting to be honest. Is the PVP, PVPVE like Hunt I wonder?

gamer82

It’s definitely better graphics than f13 , I just hope it has more than what was shown. Hopefully there is a story mode and some single player stuff for us social pariahs and older folk lol

Last edited:

8bitpill

Gold Member

If this gets the support, it will open up possibilities of a possible single player. All the games that came before in the Evil Dead universe really didn't get the attention. I mean the last one that came out that was single player was Evil Dead Regeneration and that was 2005.

I'm a sucker for Evil Dead and I will fully support this. It looks good. I mean I have my concerns, but I think it's going to be good.

giphy.gif

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Why does this have better graphics than Elden Ring?
Why does Elden Ring have better gameplay?

I'm being facetious, but y'know, different priorities, visions, etc.
That said, I understand the feeling of going from Demon's Souls on PS5 to Elden Ring, graphically. Personally, I find the world and art-design so captivating that I don't quite mind.

Top Bottom