• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everything shown running on Xbox Series X and PS5 so far

Melfice7

I appreciate OP's clear effort in throwing this post together, but I'm not much clearer on what GAMES have actually been shown on either console.

PS5: Ratchet & Clank looks good. Legit game running on next gen hardware..

Xbox: The Medium looks good. Running on Series X. Some additional back compat stuff.

Everything else shown has been cinematic trailers BS (Sonys big list is 90+% CGI trailers). No knock on HZD2, Demons Souls, Miles Morales, Hellblade 2 (they all look sick), but that type of showcase of CGI doesn't do it for me.

I want gameplay. Take out all the CGI crap and both consoles have an extreme lack of actual gameplay with consoles launching in 3 months.

Wow.. ignorance isn't bliss

I figured it out, it's the sex machine. MS tried to hide it in the name in an effort to arouse the teens among us, so they can say sex machine all the time, they'll get the sex thing, etc. making them feel like they will lose their virginity, posting big balls Phil meme, all feely touchy about those 12TF.

Yet Dr. Who says it best:
6a798b82add1bf1bcc8ac4fc9c8fe089.gif

So no need for games, it comes with a free box of Kleenexes!

Top Bottom