• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every 1980's Arcade game from Konami

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Track & Field is one of all time favourite games.
When I played this on MAME way back when internet downloads were new, it's so much easier using a keyboard mashing buttons.

It was so easy I'd keep going on forever. I'd quit because my wrist was sore hammering the buttons. It was so sore for a few days I thought I got carpel tunnel syndrome from it. LOL.

I never realized how much harder it is to do well at the arcade using arcade buttons.

Neff

So many amazing games. Also the flyers were bizarre, tacky/campy legends in their own right.

wdloru.jpg

buenoblue

Kim justice puts out some good content, but I can't watch it because that voice annoys the fuck out of me. Use you normal voice 😂

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

So many amazing games. Also the flyers were bizarre, tacky/campy legends in their own right.

wdloru.jpg
Looks like borat and Kelly bundy on that boat.

Do a lot of these 80s cover art feature Brits? I get a British vibe from lots of the covers and magazine advertisements.

RAIDEN1

Kim justice puts out some good content, but I can't watch it because that voice annoys the fuck out of me. Use you normal voice 😂
Yeah but I think he is one of the few if not the only one who would cover this sort of topic on YouTube, not many about that cover the history of the likes of Ocean, and Psygnosis

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Yeah but I think he is one of the few if not the only one who would cover this sort of topic on YouTube, not many about that cover the history of the likes of Ocean, and Psygnosis
Game Sack does that sort of thing as well. Super underrated channel imo.

Neff

Do a lot of these 80s cover art feature Brits? I get a British vibe from lots of the covers and magazine advertisements.

I don't think they're British, they're almost certainly US-produced, but as a Brit I'm flattered that you think this wonderful guff is attributable to us

bXHG0J.jpg

Top Bottom