• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - 200+ items - Games Under 20

Gunkankun

Sales are up on storefront in NL. 30% discount on ps+ advertised but not active yet. Dont really understand the fanfare theyre making over a sale where the games have had deeper discounts before. Are they adding more later?

Kordelle

Sales are up on storefront in NL. 30% discount on ps+ advertised but not active yet. Dont really understand the fanfare theyre making over a sale where the games have had deeper discounts before. Are they adding more later?
The main deals are the consoles and the PS+, I guess they just wanted to have some discounts for the new guys.

Seijuro

Deals are not that great for the most part, but my ps+ sub was up today - so I got on that €35 deal at once!

SxP

If you are in the Netherlands, GameMania has PS+ for 29.99 instead of the 34.99 discounted price on PSN and elsewhere.

I feel a bit cheated since I renewed PS Plus to take advantage of the SW Battlefront offer, and now you can get both separately for less (and I wouldn't have got Battlefront). At least I guess people complaining in the offer's thread will be happy.

Just_one

OK... Time to help me out GAF , can only choose one!

PS+ 1 year (mine runs out in November)
Watch Dogs 2
Rachet & Clank
Last Guardian (liked ICO, LOVED Colussus)

Normal PS4 btw.

danowat

Banned
Ehhhhh, I really, really don't need any more games, and the prices aren't particularly fantastic, but......

I really want WD2, Nioh, Wildlands and Steep, someone tell me not to bother!!!

black070

Can only choose one :p

Ah, if you are at all planning to pick a Pro up down the line - I'd hold off on them all, if not then it's between Watch Dogs 2 for longetivity, Ratchet & Clank for gameplay and The Last Guardian for the experience..

I've been no help whatsoever, I know. :p

Ehhhhh, I really, really don't need any more games, and the prices aren't particularly fantastic, but......

I really want WD2, Nioh, Wildlands and Steep, someone tell me not to bother!!!

I can vouch for Watch Dogs 2 and Nioh being awesome.

FDC1

Watch Dogs 2
Rachet & Clank

Normal PS4 btw.

Take the PS+ deal. The games are discounted every other month but the PS+ deals are rare.

Not Drake

I feel a bit cheated since I renewed PS Plus to take advantage of the SW Battlefront offer, and now you can get both separately for less (and I wouldn't have got Battlefront). At least I guess people complaining in the offer's thread will be happy.

Yeah I noticed that too. Really dirty move imo.

NewDust

Watch Dogs 2
Rachet & Clank

Normal PS4 btw.

The games have all been cheaper or similarly priced at retail, so there is no hurry to jump on those. PS+ however is the cheapest I've seen. So get that.

NewDust

If I could get a penny for every person that said they wanted to get in that deal, and now isn't going for the better deal...

Joey Ravn

Banned

Watch Dogs 2
Rachet & Clank

Normal PS4 btw.

I would personally go with Ratchet and Clank, since it's a PS exclusive. I would play Watch_Dogs 2 on PC, and I have no interest in The Last Guardian. But since you loved SotC, then you would probably be better off picking that one up.

Or go with PS+, since it can be better in the long run and it's pretty cheap right now.

GHG

Gold Member
I was one of the few who really enjoyed WD1, so I imagine on the strength of that it's a no brainer?

I have no idea, about to try the demo myself. But yeh, I liked the first one too. It was a typical case of a game being overhyped prior to release and then people feeling let down.

danowat

Banned
I have no idea, about to try the demo myself. But yeh, I liked the first one too. It was a typical case of a game being overhyped prior to release and then people feeling let down.

Interested to hear how you get on with the demo.

GHG

Gold Member
Interested to hear how you get on with the demo.

Well... According to PSN it will be 10 hours before my download completes so I'll let you know tomorrow lol!

If there's one thing I want from e3 it's for Sony to sort these fucking download speeds out.

GeeTeeCee

My Plus sub runs out at the end of the month, so I'm pretty happy with them knocking £10 off the price of a year, for something I was going to have to buy soon anyway.

Game prices are eh, but in all honesty I've got more than enough in the backlog now anyway so it's doing me a favour.

danowat

Banned
Well... According to PSN it will be 10 hours before my download completes so I'll let you know tomorrow lol!

If there's one thing I want from e3 it's for Sony to sort these fucking download speeds out.

Holy moly! 10hrs!?!

Ugh I'm tempted by Horizon but it's also bundled with PS4 Pros and I want to upgrade at some point so it would be a waste now. I may also get Nioh but I need a Pro to play it, 900p is disgusting.

I'll do nothing this sale, there will probably be more sales during summer.

Meted

With the PS+ discount, it would make sense to buy it multiple times now to save money in the long run, or can I only buy this once?

Ugh I'm tempted by Horizon but it's also bundled with PS4 Pros and I want to upgrade at some point so it would be a waste now. I may also get Nioh but I need a Pro to play it, 900p is disgusting.

I'll do nothing this sale, there will probably be more sales during summer.

You dont need a pro to play Nioh... believe me bro.

FDC1

With the PS+ discount, it would make sense to buy it multiple times now to save money in the long run, or can I only buy this once?

You can stack them, personally I'm a PS+ member until March 2020 lol. If you've the money and you're sure you want to keep your membership, it definitively makes sense to stack them now specially as we have zero guarantee there won't be a price increase in the future like it has already been the case in US.

Donos

You can stack them, personally I'm a PS+ member until March 2020 lol. If you've the money and you're sure you want to keep your membership, it definitively makes sense to stack them now specially as we have zero guarantee there won't be a price increase in the future like it has already been the case in US.

Even if you don't want them anymore, you could easily sell them for 40 € when the sales end and prices go up again.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Nice discounts, I haven't seen Horizon anywhere so cheap. Really awesome game if you're still unsure about getting it. ;)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Last of us has been 9 bucks in a flash sale
And now I'm untempted.

What's the daily deal itself? I'm being thick and can't really see what's going on wrt which deals run the entire period etc.

Top Bottom