• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU PSN] New "Games under €20" sale

Two additions for this week...

The King of Fighters XIV €29.99
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- €24.99

Still too expensive for excitement IMO

Is it worth it at that price? I thought of buying it but if i do i have really nothing left for winter sales since i just bought nioh and horizon.

I think it is a good game, but personally I would not spend that much on any game when I already have a handful to play. If you are not going to get a chance to play it soon there is a good chance it could drop a bit lower a while from now (it seem like a dead cert for a Halloween sale for example).

This sales are always sadistic and their purpose is to punish PSN Plus owners. For example: Lord Of The Fallen Complete Edition is just 6 euros while their DLCs and full pack are much higher than the full game for those who got the game through PSN Plus some time ago and they can't get the full game unless they pay full price for DLCs. Same for MGS5 Complete Edition which has both GZ and TPP + all DLCs which is dirt cheap but I had to buy DLCs costing more than the full edition because they offered GZ with PSN Plus and you can't get full pack for cheap. Same for Resident Evil pack too.
They should offer very big discounts for DLCs (that they never did) or let those who got base game buy full versions (at least when on sale). I see offering handicapped games through PSN Plus then not reducing DLC prices when they offer full games at almost no price is a way to punish PSN Plus owners for getting (their mutilated) games.
All those games are sitting in vain in my library and I don't play them because I don't play incomplete games.

pbsapeer

Banned
Yeah man. Was just about to buy a disc only shadow of mordor from eBay for £5 but thanks to that whole "add PayPal as payment method" thing a couple of weeks ago I got it for £4.99. Tidy.

New stuff...

Ubisoft

Assassin's Creed Syndicate €15
Assassin's Creed Unity €13
Assassin's Creed Black Flag €8
Far Cry 4 €15
Far Cry Primal €16
Rayman Legends €7
The Cew €12
Rainbow Si: Siege €20
The Division €18
Trackmania Turbo €14