• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN Japan Publisher Sale! SquareEnix, Capcpom, Konami & more!

black070

- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil Origins Collection
- Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment
- Devil May Cry 4
- Rainbow Moon
- Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

All purchased.

- Gravity Rush Remastered
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
- Strider

Already owned.

Boy, my backlog is growing by the day.

woopWOOP

Street Fighter V is finally a more reasonable Australian price!!!

*adds PayPal to account tried to add funds*

"Sorry credit card details are not valid. Check them again"

Jeebus fuck Sony.
Ohyeah, shit. Was thinking of logging in to do some shopping, but I remember having this very same problem.

Only thing I'm really interested in is Front Mission 3, but last time I checked that bloody game wasn't even available in my specific EU region. Sigh.

Welp... I just bought 10 games from the sale for my new vita that hasn't even arrived to me yet...

- Persona 4 GOLDEN

- Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

- Ray Gigant

- Virtue's Last Reward

- Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal

- SteinsGate

- Soul Sacrifice Delta

- Silent Hill Book of Memories

- Criminal Girls: Invite Only

I saved around 130€ but the total cost was still 114,50€

Vita better be ready for this :D

Varth

Welp... I just bought 10 games from the sale for my new vita that hasn't even arrived to me yet...

- Persona 4 GOLDEN

- Ray Gigant

- Virtue's Last Reward

- SteinsGate

- Soul Sacrifice Delta

Saved around 130 that you're gonna spend on another couple of memory cards :p

- Persona 4 GOLDEN

- Ray Gigant

- Virtue's Last Reward

- SteinsGate

- Soul Sacrifice Delta

Excellent list. You would probably also enjoy Demon Gaze and it's just 7€ ;)

black070

- Persona 4 GOLDEN

- Ray Gigant

- Virtue's Last Reward

- SteinsGate

- Soul Sacrifice Delta

For the love of all things holy, start with Persona 4 Golden !

ffvorax

- Persona 4 GOLDEN

- Ray Gigant

- Virtue's Last Reward

- SteinsGate

- Soul Sacrifice Delta

Silent Hill is very bad, and criminal Girls is forgrttsble... Ok with the others, with many gems like steins gate, vlr and p4

NZerker12

---Crossposting from Nis thread---

I just purchased Persona 4 Golden and then found out about the Dragon Crown thing but P4G doesn't appear in my download list and when I go to the games product page and add it to my basket it says I'm not eligible to purchase or download it.

Have I now payed £4.99 for nothing?

Saved around 130 that you're gonna spend on another couple of memory cards :p

Haha :D I actually bought the Adventure Mega Bundle that comes with 8gb card and 5 games + an additional 16gb card. Total cost was 209,90€ with shipping.

I just somehow realized that I need a Vita and here I am :D

I was REALLY hoping that Trails in the Sky 1 would go on sale :(

Actually, is it even available in the EU anymore as only SC is listed on the PSN webstore?

I just purchased Persona 4 Golden and then found out about the Dragon Crown thing but P4G doesn't appear in my download list and when I go to the games product page and add it to my basket it says I'm not eligible to purchase or download it.

That shouldn't be happening. Have you tried logging out and in again or look for it on your Vita?

Bishop89

that shouldn't have happened. As the other poster said try rebooting and signing back in/out.

Alternatively try downloading from the webstore onto the vita/consoles, see if that works

SxP

Bought Persona 4 Dancing All Night (+ the swimsuit DLC, because... well...) and Danganronpa Another Episode. No rest for my Vita!

u_neek

Is there anywhere to get cheap Vita memory cards?

I want to get a few games from this sale but won't be able to store many atm :(

While it's not on sale I feel it worth mentioning due to the NISA situation. Buy any dlc for Persona 4 Dancing now while you can if you want any of it

NZerker12

that shouldn't have happened. As the other poster said try rebooting and signing back in/out.

Alternatively try downloading from the webstore onto the vita/consoles, see if that works

The logging in/out solved the problem. The problem was it didn't even appear on the webstore.

Thank you for help anyway.

Intel_89

How is Soul Sacrifice Delta? I'm a MH fan and heard there were similarities.

Solely from a gameplay standpoint, I find it much weaker than MH. what I liked about Soul Sacrifice was the way it's story unfolded, the soundtrack is also superb. Worth a tenner for sure if you're curious, just don't expect something as tight as MH, in thay regard toukiden or freedom wars might be more up your alley.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Silent Hill is very bad, and criminal Girls is forgrttsble... Ok with the others, with many gems like steins gate, vlr and p4

I disagree, it's not perfect but those who play it with the right expectations(=without expecting a pure survival horror or a pure diablo clone, but an original game) will find an interesting and very challenging game imo.

WITHE1982

I'm kinda stuck between:

• SteinsGate (Vita)
  • Danganronpa (Vita)
  • or ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red (Vita)

I've never played a visual novel type game before but I want to try something a bit different to every other game I've played a million times before, so the first two appeal to me quite a bit yet ONE PIECE also looks a lot of fun.

To make matters worse they're all on at £6.99

Any recommendations fellow Vita Gaffers?

I'm kinda stuck between:

• SteinsGate (Vita)
  • Danganronpa (Vita)
  • or ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red (Vita)

I've never played a visual novel type game before but I want to try something a bit different to every other game I've played a million times before so the first two appeal to me quite a lot but ONE PIECE looks a lot of fun.

To make matters worse they're all on at £6.99

Any recommendations fellow Vita Gaffers?

I don't know anything about One Piece, but for anyone new to the visual novel genre, Danganronpa is the way to go. Not only is it more accessible, due to the fact that has actual gameplay as opposed to just clicking through reams and reams of text, it also happens to be the better game overall. Don't get me wrong, Steins;Gate is great, but its opening hours are so slow and such a slog that it would probably serve as a very off-putting introduction to the visual novel genre. Shit hits the fan in Danganronpa pretty quickly. You'll be hooked before you know it.

adz2ka

Get both Danganronpa and Steins Gate. Don't even hesitate; honestly. Both games are incredible, easily 9 out of 10. And both are different enough that you won't get fatigued after playing each other.

Be warned though, Danganronpa has a very heavy story that will make you question a lot of ethical life questions and Steins Gate has a very powerful and emotional story.

Back on topic; I've literally just spent 35 quid on recommendations from GAF.
-Digimon
-Ray Gigant
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
-SwOrd Art Online (more so wanted this myself and was only 6 quid)

Intel_89

It's a promising card game at first, but it's incredibly unbalanced. I beat the entire game with one type of deck I made at the start and one strategy. I only tweaked it with more powerful cards every now and then.

The story mode is okay, although it overstays its welcome. Can't comment on the multiplayer. MP could probably make it a bit more interesting but no one plays it anymore. As much as I like lewd games, I can only recommend this if you really want to rub some waifu cards.

I see, I might skip it then. Thanks Yian.

I don't know anything about One Piece, but for anyone new to the visual novel genre, Danganronpa is the way to go. Not only is it more accessible, due to the fact that has actual gameplay as opposed to just clicking through reams and reams of text, it also happens to be the better game overall. Don't get me wrong, Steins;Gate is great, but its opening hours are so slow and such a slog that it would probably serve as a very off-putting introduction to the visual novel genre. Shit hits the fan in Danganronpa pretty quickly. You'll be hooked before you know it.

Get both Danganronpa and Steins Gate. Don't even hesitate; honestly. Both games are incredible, easily 9 out of 10. And both are different enough that you won't get fatigued after playing each other.

Be warned though, Danganronpa has a very heavy story that will make you question a lot of ethical life questions and Steins Gate has a very powerful and emotional story.

You bastards made me buy all three Danganronpas saving me about 50€ in the process!!

I need help :D

WITHE1982

Thanks man. I'm a bit hard pushed for gaming time lately so if SteinsGate is a bit more of a slow burner I think Danganronpa is the one for me. I loved Persona 4 Golden's setting and characters and this reminds me a lot of that.

Excellent. They both sound right up my alley. I'll think grab Danganronpa today and SteinsGate at the weekend.

Damn my Vita is so crammed with games right now. I think a second 64GB card is next on my shopping list.

Short&Sweet. Buy it if you like shumps, the mechanic is great.

Thanks. It's just that someone else on another forum told me that it can get pretty chaotic and I am more of a learn the patterns kinda guy, so I'm still not sure. Well, off to Youtube I go I guess.

arkon

I'm trying to buy stuff but it tells me I need to update my billing info. When I do it, site wants me to relog. Than error happens and I need to enter my billing info again, and it either just sits there or it says please enter valid credit card number (which is valid btw)

I plan on buying a few PS4 and Vita games, so buying from webpage would be ideal
Happened to me as well. Googling it turned up other people having the same issues and apparently it's down to their verification or something being a bit wonky. Couldn't get either my paypal or credit card payment to go through. I read they lock your account for a certain period of time after multiple failed attempts too. In the end I just bought a prepaid card off Amazon and added funds to my wallet that way. Hopefully I can get it sorted at some point though.

Megauap

how good is Trails of Cold Steel?

I'm playing it right now and although I'm only on chapter 4, I'm really liking it. The story has me so intrigued that I play the game almost every day and the battle system helps too.
I would say that if you like story focused games that doesn't require a lot of grinding (on medium difficulty) then go for it.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
great deasl, I love Japanese games.
can I ask you a question, guys?

Which versions of the game does this bundle contain?
Resident Evil™ Super Bundle

EDIT: damn, they are for PS3, right? Not the PS4 "remakes"

Bishop89

great deasl, I love Japanese games.
can I ask you a question, guys?

Which versions of the game does this bundle contain?
Resident Evil™ Super Bundle

EDIT: damn, they are for PS3, right? Not the PS4 "remakes"

Yep.

Edit: Re1-3 obviously can be played on vita, but rest are ps3

Top Bottom