• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eternights - Reveal Trailer

killatopak

Gotta admit, this isn’t at the top when compared to the games showed in the the SoP but the UI really does remind me of Persona with the dates and everything. Would be a nice game to tide me over until the next Persona or at least Soul Hackers 2. I need to know the release date for this one though.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Gotta admit, this isn’t at the top when compared to the games showed in the the SoP but the UI really does remind me of Persona with the dates and everything. Would be a nice game to tide me over until the next Persona or at least Soul Hackers 2. I need to know the release date for this one though.
With Soul Hackers slated for August there's no chance this beats it to market.

Little Mac

"Scavenge for supplies, explore dungeons... and go on dates!"

200.gif

Fbh

Would have been in if it was some mid budget anime DMC.

Waifu dating crap though is an instant deal-breaker.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
The fighting looked interesting. But then surprised me in the end when they said dating. I was confused.

Doom85

Dating sim but they are in school? No thanks.

88004fd4343a5e0b70c1d7cad5de8570.gif

It’s a game involving drawings of fictional characters.

You don’t see me raising an eyebrow at a gamer mowing down innocent civilians in a GTA game. Games are not equivalent to reality. Anyone who thinks otherwise sounds like Jack Thompson and the like.

740910.jpg

It’s a game involving drawings of fictional characters.

You don’t see me raising an eyebrow at a gamer mowing down innocent civilians in a GTA game. Games are not equivalent to reality. Anyone who thinks otherwise sounds like Jack Thompson and the like.

5f24d3b0af8e7701b68b85f688aa557b.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom