• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB rates Oddworld: Soulstorm for Xbox Series, Xbox One

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated Oddworld: Soulstorm for Xbox Series and Xbox One.

The adventure platformer was also recently rated for Xbox One alongside PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC in Brazil.

Oddworld: Soulstorm launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store on April 6. The PlayStation 5 version was free for PlayStation Plus subscribers for the month of April. A physical edition will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on July 6.

Here is the Entertainment Software Rating Board’s description of the game:

This is an adventure-platformer in which players assume the role of a character trying to save his people from an evil force. From a mostly side-scrolling perspective (i.e., 2.9D), players traverse platform environments, solve puzzles, and engage in various combat tasks (e.g., mind-controlling guards to shoot at one another, using characters to attack enemies). Enemy guards use missiles and machine guns to attack players and unarmed characters attempting to flee. Combat is highlighted by cries of pain, gunfire, and explosions; missiles sometimes cause enemies to explode into jibs or small chunks of flesh. A handful of cutscenes depict characters with bloody gunshot wounds. During the course of the game, a character is frequently depicted smoking a cigar. The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Dj Khaled And Another One GIF

Spidey Fan

Banned
Great little game I enjoyed for free from Playstation Plus. Best value in gaming. 😊👍
Its gonna take me time to play mine. i am now doing uncharted collection, spiderman, and gow back to back. and i still have the last of us collection, horizon zero down, and ghost of tsushima. f you free games. Gamepass will kill me, If i dont finish these on time.

GuinGuin

Banned
Its gonna take me time to play mine. i am now doing uncharted collection, spiderman, and gow back to back. and i still have the last of us collection, horizon zero down, and ghost of tsushima. f you free games. Gamepass will kill me, If i dont finish these on time.

That's quite the lineup! Enjoy!

Top Bottom