• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Equipped for Battle | AMD bundles Xbox Game Pass with Radeon graphics cards and Ryzen CPUs

Great Hair

Banned
https://www.amd.com/en/gaming/xbox-bundle (clean link)

With a Netflix-style selection of hundreds of PC games, plus supplemental game streaming options, Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass is a great deal for PC gamers even if you’ve never touched an Xbox. In a demonstration of how popular the game subscription service is becoming, AMD is now bundling a month of free Game Pass service with new graphics cards and processors. The “Equipped for Battle” promotion begins now and will extend into June of 2022.

Buyers of AMD Ryzen CPUs in the 5, 7, and 9 series (3600 or higher), as well as the Radeon RX 6600, 6600 XT, 6700 XT, 6800, and 6800 XT graphics cards will all get a voucher for one free month of Xbox Game Pass for PC. That’s not a huge incentive for buying since it’s just a $10 value, and the cheapest hardware on that list is $250 at retail. (The “affordable” Radeon RX 6600 GPU, with a retail price of $330, is currently going for around $600 at street value due to the ongoing shortage.)

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Server GIF by AMD

Kilau

Gold Member
My laptop is constantly reminding me about the free month of game pass it came with, I can’t use it though because I already have game pass.

By 2023 Microsoft estimates that more people will have Gamepass than credit cards.

Jokes aside, most people I know nowadays have Gamepass. Can't blame them when it has so much value. So better enjoy it while it lasts or gets a (justifiable) price increase.

Papacheeks

Banned
By 2023 Microsoft estimates that more people will have Gamepass than credit cards.

Jokes aside, most people I know nowadays have Gamepass. Can't blame them when it has so much value. So better enjoy it while it lasts or gets a (justifiable) price increase.

That's the opposite in where I live. Only couple people I know have gamepass and its mostly for console.

Top Bottom