• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Warns Fortnite Leakers to Not Leak Today's Star Wars Event

-Arcadia-

Banned
By the way, lightsabers and blaster rifles are dropping in regular matches right now. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

L6jfWSF.jpg

Armed Stormtrooper NPCs at the crash sites of the Tie Fighters in the event too. They’re um... a lot more accurate than the movie versions.

To give a bit more context, from what I can remember Epic has never intimidated the leaks community with regards to past events.

Epic is well aware that the leakers exist and they keep things interesting by encrypting some items while letting others be datamined ASAP.

They even had one item many months ago which had text that would never be seen ingame. Basically it was an Easter egg for the dataminers, something like "That's weird, you shouldn't be reading this.".

The worst thing you could make out of this message is that Epic is washing their hands off any potential legal issues between Disney and the leakers.

Lastly, the leaks subreddit understood the message and took it well.

-Arcadia-

Banned
For anyone wondering, full event. I would grab a proper YouTube video, but looking earlier, there was so much clickbait I couldn’t find real results.

Starfield

Without spoiling anything all I can tell you is that the Fortnite event is actually better than the movie itslef. Be warned

Member the debate years ago about not putting ads in games?

Member when all the gamers went fucking nuts at the ads on the dashboard and in that one EA game?

Member when gaming was about gaming?

I member.

Yet here we are, Soyboy cucks going crazy over ads inside a game.

Hestar69

It wasn't anything special, I dunno why they were so worried about leaks.Maybe people would've said how stupid it was and no one would've watched it?

Top Bottom