• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Games Store Humble Bundle

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

yhY2jp5.png

Somehow, this bundle is... kinda worse than the free games that Epic gives out weekly.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I don't think I'd buy this group of games for that price even if they had Steam keys. This is just straight up a not good bundle.

Spidey Fan

Banned
I got a freaking control for free from epic, none of these holds to a candle to that. I like epic deals more than this crap. Their 10$ coupon with their big sales, means alot of 5$ games for me. I got hades for 5$ thnx to those deals.

Where did the old humble go? Their old offerings were much better. Please don't be that gold 4 games crap. You were my source for my steam games.

Holammer

How ironic to have an EGS only key bundle when Epic is slowly killing Humble Bundle by paying publishers more and giving away games for free.
Reducing Humble Monthly offerings to a joke.

Top Bottom