• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Games is reportedly considering making a Fortnite film

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

According to The Information (paywall), Fortnite movie discussions form part of a wider conversation at Epic about the possibility of launching an entertainment division focused on scripted video programming.

The site’s sources claim Epic is exploring new ways to grow its brands at a time when its ambitions in the mobile games space are being restricted by its legal battles with Apple and Google.

Epic has hired several executives from Lucasfilm this year, including its new president of special projects, Jason McGatlin. He was formerly vice president of physical production at Lucasfilm and was executive producer of all the Star Wars films released by Disney.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
In Unreal Engine 5.
Fuck paying someone else for their offline renderer.

makaveli60

I hate this fucking abomination so much. Why couldn’t they just develop a proper Unreal Tournament instead of this shit?

Reactions: Fuz
Screenshot_20211012-071955-921.png

ZywyPL

Banned
I can totally see an animated CGI movie happening, all the trailers are really fantastic and build up a plot and narrative for something that's a BR game where at first glance there's no place for it at all, EPic is doing a really great job on introducing new chapters.

hlm666

I look forward to Tim crying that it's not fair they can't stroll onto another companies movie sets and use all their equipment and facilities for free.

Top Bottom