• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic : fortnite 4k at 60 on PS5(Dualsense Support) and XSX. 1080p 60 for XSS

-Arcadia-

Banned
If games like Yakuza and Fortnite are 900-1080p I don't know what's gonna happen late next year when the cross gen phase will start to fade and actual next gen games are released more commonly.

Fort will actually have quite the upgrade, or at least most of it, on Series S. Likewise, Yakuza brings ultra powerful PC rigs to their knees. Just a poorly coded game.

I see what you're saying, but I think those two are poor examples.

bitbydeath

SELECT YOUR FAVORITE MODE FROM THE PS5 HOME SCREEN
Fortnite supports PS5’s Activities, starting with the ability to go straight into the Battle Royale Lobby with either Solo, Duos, or Squads selected. Once in the Lobby, choose to queue up for your selected mode!

I was hoping they’d do this!
Going to be soo much faster to jump in and play.

God dammit. No 120fps mode. Not even 1080p or 1440p??? Probably owuldn't have bought the Sony 900H if I knew it'd only be 60fps.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
the more 4k/60 games the better. Good job epic. Now when are you gonna give me watch dogs legion for free.

carlosrox

Banned
Look forward to trying out the SX and PS5 versions and seeing how they stack up next to the PC.

I already run it at 4k60 with high settings but playing on my 65 inch CX would look fucking insane.

Shmunter

You can make fun of it (it at least seems like you are) but stuff like that is actually something that helps a lot with it feeling new.

Being able to shoot through trees and break branches in Crysis would have been nuts at the time and most games still don’t do it. I remember playing FEAR for the first time and being blown away by the lighting physics and AI. Next Gen shouldn’t just be about resolution and textures and shit. There’s a lot more that goes into making a game look amazing.
No, I wasn’t being sarcastic. I’m all for physics and interactivity. Something that has been woefully missing this whole gen

Top Bottom