• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer Indie Endling - Official Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Endling shows off gameplay in this new trailer for this touching game, as showcased during Guerrilla Collective 2021. In Endling, it is your mission to safely guide a fox mother, the last of her kind, and her three vulnerable cubs through the dystopian future of an exploited Earth, where there is barely enough room or food for them to survive.

Looks a beautiful game

Zannegan

Feb 20, 2018
The art's nice, but the gameplay looks like a 2D walking sim. There's just one path as far as I could see, and everything on it looks contextual. Not my jam, I'm afraid.

And, as a sales pitch, this certainly could have done without the heavy-handed narration.

Bartski

Jan 15, 2020
Katowice
I don't understand why this video is such a blurry mess, doesn't do it justice

Such a cool project, really asking for polished and precise animation which is where small studios often cut some corners... So far so good.

Not sure how linear this is but if it's linear as in little nightmares / inside / unto the end I'm definitely in.

Would love to see this on gamepass.

Last edited:
Reactions: IbizaPocholo