• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk as Wario [SNL]

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

E063eINWQAAH9Ot

E063e2mX0AImAB2

Last edited:
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
It was okay.

I read a comment that said Elon Musk delivers his lines at a slightly faster speed just fast enough to come off as awkward.

I see it now.

tsumake

Sigh. It looks like the cast is just using SNL as a springboard to a better career. They seem like decent actors but have no comedic timing.

In this day and age, it’s hard to tell if the writers are afraid of writing something funny or are incapable of doing so.

Elon was at least trying.

Sigh. It looks like the cast is just using SNL as a springboard to a better career. They seem like decent actors but have no comedic timing.

In this day and age, it’s hard to tell if the writers are afraid of writing something funny or are incapable of doing so.

Elon was at least trying.

This one made me chuckle. As it's just like the way non gamers play when you hand them a controller.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
This is so uncomfortably bad I think it's gone full circle to being hilarious again, just not for the right reasons

SJRB

Gold Member
Seeing Elon dressed as Wario is something I'd never think of in a million years, but I'm grateful it happened.

Too bad a morgue is more fun than the actual sketch.

Davey Cakes

Seeing Elon dressed as Wario is something I'd never think of in a million years, but I'm grateful it happened.

Too bad a morgue is more fun than the actual sketch.
The skit idea is fun, but it needs to be done by Upright Citizens Brigade or some other group. SNL is where comedy goes to die.

dr_octagon

Banned
the SNL crew are always on the spectrum of unfunny, at least Elon has an excuse.

i wanted to write a joke how the SNL writers should be in the Hague or Nuremberg for crimes against comedy. then i realised this was hugely insensitive to actual war criminals who are probably funnier.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
The Wario skit was bad, I watched the first skit that Elon did it was bad. I don't know what other stuff they did, because I went to sleep.

I will say the Adam Driver stuff is good. He did great especially in the Kylo Ren undercover boss stuff.

Fbh

Since watching this, Youtube has been spamming me with all these Elon SNL skits.
I guess I worked because I watched some. But holy shit they are all so fucking bad and painfully unfunny. These even make those collegehumor videos looks like comedy gold in comparison.

Top Bottom