• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Reveal a Dynamic Weather System and New Locations

Draugoth

Gold Member
Two new Elden Ring screenshots were shown during a Japanese PlayStation (PLAY!PLAY!PLAY!) livestream and the stream also confirmed a weather system at the game:

FB0iRRCXoAEzVMl

Elden Ring was recently discussed and presented during a PlayStation-focused event attended by From Software. This resulted in some new screenshots as well.

Elden Ring’s open-world structure is topped with a dynamic weather system. This implies that depending on the time of day, you will notice varied lighting and effects in an area. The screenshot provided by the developers demonstrates this.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
the building on legs seen in the top right corner also featured in trailers - has a giant bell underneath, happens to have the same shape as your HQ. Could that be it and travel with you between kingdoms?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
As if that'll make me finish the other games any faster ☹️

I do love to leave games half finished. Only reason I beat Dark Souls 1 was I got the dark ending by accident.
NG+ is really enjoyable at a later date. Lots of stuff to discover that you missed the first time or try something new.

Phase

Well I should hope it has new locations lol.

But a dynamic weather system sounds sweet. I love that people can have the same events under different conditions. Makes for a more interesting game and adds to replayability.

Top Bottom