• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Pre Orders are Open

spons

Gold Member
I'll wait on Xbox until a reward points drop. No point in doing it so early when you gain nothing.

Ribi

Usually the go to move is get the collector's edition a few years later on clearance. Got the dark souls one with the statue for 30 on Amazon. Also lol 70$ games

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
RAGCFYv.jpg
i2rUmMD.jpg

Anyone have a link to the Namco Bandai store edition? Curious to see how much it is. Also Best Buy has a steel case bonus on their pre orders.

MiguelItUp

Premium hasn't gone up yet from what I can tell. I was curious to see the price tag and haven't been able to locate it. Lol.

But preorders are up on all major retailers for US. Best buy, Target, Walmart, and Gamestop.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
25th Feb legit my birthday if anyones thinking of a gift for me…

Last edited:
I actually pre ordered the collectors edition! First time for me.

Payment is upon collection so I can easily just cancel my order.

The art book just seems too good to pass.

Ulysses 31

Played all soul games at least a year after release and this won't be no different(still have to dip into DS3).

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
I'm sorry, but any iron-clad company can become a surprise dud. I root for this game to be good, but no, I'm never pre-ordering again. You can thank CDPR for the nail in that coffin.

I'm sorry, but any iron-clad company can become a surprise dud. I root for this game to be good, but no, I'm never pre-ordering again. You can thank CDPR for the nail in that coffin.

Ah yes. Witcher 3 was such a gem at launch. And Witcher 1 and 2 were top notch. Please. Different companies entirely.

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Ah yes. Witcher 3 was such a gem at launch. And Witcher 1 and 2 were top notch. Please. Different companies entirely.
If you think FromSoftware will stay golden forever, you got a lot more living to do. All video game companies eventually shed their good devs and get shifted. It might not be this time for them, but it will happen. And you won't be able to predict it.

If you think FromSoftware will stay golden forever, you got a lot more living to do. All video game companies eventually shed their good devs and get shifted. It might not be this time for them, but it will happen. And you won't be able to predict it.

I think it's fairly easy to predict actually? Can you give some examples of stellar studios that had a massive dropoff and it wasn't written on the wall?

CDPR had a myriad of issues coming into launch. It was obvious to be a hot mess.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Pre-ordered digitally on PS5 store. IDGAF. Would only pre-order Zelda, Smash and Miyazaki’s games. Guaranteed bangers.

I literally never preorder games more than a month out and yet i got the collectors edition of this and Horizon already. Two games I’m most excited for and they gotta come out a few days a part….

Haggard

Banned
I had this game preordered for months from one of the usual key shops (35€).
From games are the very last where I actually still do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom