• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring on Summer Game Fest showcase 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggy Loop

uhm i hope is something different from a soul-like game ..in that case I would instantly lose interest

Bye GIF by Tony Awards

Barakov

Multiple sources confirm Geoff Keighley is in possession of an Elden Ring Trailer to be aired during the Summer Game Fest 2021 showcase on the 10th June.

J. Grubb: LINK (can't embed dunno why)

It's also all over Twitter hinted by people who have seen the earlier leaked trailer before it was officially out.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office
Mre1yvD.gif

Bartski

Gold Member
Ok, now it's pretty much 100%

f0l3Awb.jpg

Keighley is referring to a joke that was making rounds on Twitter and Reddit after Game Awards 2020.

WWXIWbj.jpg

I bet we'll see more in the upcoming hype trailer for the show. Buckle up!

Vae_Victis

Banned
Don't forget that Keighley loves to overhype and underdeliver. He does that every single time for every single event.

Knowing him I'd say there's a 50-50 chance he is just bullshitting for attention.

Okamiden

Don't forget that Keighley loves to overhype and underdeliver. He does that every single time for every single event.

Knowing him I'd say there's a 50-50 chance he is just bullshitting for attention.
You don't know him well enough. Otherwise you would be at 100

jigglet

Banned
Place your bets:

How much longer will it be until we see our first Elden Ring post without the "Rumour" tag on it?

I say roughly around the time Star Citizen launches.

Sorne

I'm 100% with you on that one.. but I hope we're wrong.

DavidGzz

Most delicious on PC with mods down the road after the first couple playthroughs.

(when I can finally upgrade in 2024)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom