• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring on Summer Game Fest showcase 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartski

Gold Member
UPDATE: IT HAPPENED

Multiple sources confirm Geoff Keighley is in possession of an Elden Ring Trailer to be aired during the Summer Game Fest 2021 showcase on the 10th June.

J. Grubb: LINK (can't embed dunno why)

It's also all over Twitter hinted by people who have seen the earlier leaked trailer before it was officially out.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

UPDATE:

Keighley almost straight up confirms it referring to a popular joke made after Game Awards 2020

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3:

final confirmation from vetted FROMSoft leaker Omnipotent on ResetERA:

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Last edited:
We'll prolly see the leaked trailer and nothing else so I;m eh on it. If they give us a release date, then that would be fucking great.

iHaunter

Am I the only one that thinks this game is overrated? I beat DS 1 - 3, Bloodborne, and I did not like Sekiro at all. I don't have as high expectations for this game.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Am I the only one that thinks this game is overrated? I beat DS 1 - 3, Bloodborne, and I did not like Sekiro at all. I don't have as high expectations for this game.
All of those are universally praised by players and critics (except maybe DS2), so it's probably more of a "you" thing.

sublimit

Banned
Considering Sekiro came out in 2019, I dont know why people think this game is late lol

But Praise the Sun anyhow. Most anticipated game. Wonder if its crossgen
I think the problem is they showed that teaser trailer way too soon. But then again that was before the pandemic pretty much fucked everything.

Last edited:

skneogaf

I will book a week off to play this when it comes out!

Hoping the trailer is as good as the last one as I've watched it on repeat so many times.

j0hnnix

Hoping it gets released before I get on the road to Daytona. At best I'll stream it on the screen in the truck.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
dw

Never said it wasn't, I just thought it was too easy to cheese. I didn't find it hard.
I mean, you asked if you were the only one who thought that. You aren't, but you're definitely in the minority.

I kind of like that there are usually options for cheesing if you need them. You can play it straight, but if you're tired of being stuck you don't have to be.

iHaunter

I mean, you asked if you were the only one who thought that. You aren't, but you're definitely in the minority.

I kind of like that there are usually options for cheesing if you need them. You can play it straight, but if you're tired of being stuck you don't have to be.
Wasn't stuck, just didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom