• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring on Summer Game Fest showcase 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortal

Gold Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING
d8f9k.jpg

Rikkori

Can I be honest? That was disappointing. Just another cross gen Souls, down to every animation even. Perhaps they'll redeem themselves through gameplay but meh.

That showcase was underwhelming?

Looks exactly like DarkSouls just with another name. I was expecting something else to be honest.

Last edited:

DonF

Gold Member
Can I be honest? That was disappointing. Just another cross gen Souls, down to every animation even. Perhaps they'll redeem themselves through gameplay but meh.
Bro they are going to reuse animations until ps9, don't worry about it.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
They think we all believe it's a new game when they change the title but it's just Demon's Souls 5, which is fine for me(i've excluded bloodborne and sekiro from the list). I hope this one doesn't have any frame pacing issues like "the old ones".

It will be like Cyberpunk 2077 all over again for Ps4. I have a Ps4 too, but man, just let it go already.

Great Hair

Banned
Sure, they´re playing it safe. BUT among all the shite coming out ... this is quite literal the HOLY GRAIL OF VIDEO GAMING.
Chocolate Melting GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom