• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring listed for August 15, 2022 by Amazon Germany with PS5 box-art (recently taken down)

DavidGzz

They probably saw Demon's Souls graphics....back to the drawing board they said. Im not totally serious but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't want to release a cross gen looking title after that remake.

Reyziak

V4skunk

Banned
Yes i know fuck all. That's why i was one of the first people in the world too see Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne being played by the devs at E3 followed up by a Q&A right after behind close doors via appointments at their respective announcement years, 2014 and 2016.
You talk shit mate. You know nothing.
You are a schizo.

FrankWza

Sega should team up with from again!

By rebooting Golden Axe into a more, Sekiro-like game with rideable creatures. to make-up for that awful beast rider game.

I know it’s obvious and isn’t fair because the games with souls in their titles are similar settings but Sekiro settings and the mix with more action performance and controls was brilliant. What a great game. Gonna replay on PS5 after the launch titles. Too many games is a great thing right at launch.

Top Bottom