• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring is the greatest realization of imagery from Tolkien's Silmarillion

Elginer

I kept thinking the same thing. I love looking at the game and wandering its world, i just wish i was better at playing it lol

I think if any studio was equipped to make a lord of the rings game, it would be fromsoft. They would just need to make a world thats more populated and living then they are used to
This exactly how I feel. The world and it’s art is simply magical. I dare any other medium to capture its sheer splendor. I would love to see Miyazaki and his team work on a film just for the amazing art.

I keep thinking about Elden Ring. I really want to play again, but I'm waiting for DLC to drop. I would've thought we'd hear something by now.
Nah it'll be a really big DLC, like a regular non-open souls game's worth of content, and will be unveiled with a lot of hype and fanfare after many more months of frustrating waiting

...I think

Elden ring would be a lot cooler if everyone who talked about it didn’t constantly say “wow elden ring is just like this other thing”

Top Bottom