• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden ring: Did you actively choose an ending or did you just kill till the credits rolled?

How did you go about finishing elden ring?

• I consciously chose an ending

Votes: 52 57.8%
  • I murdered my way to the end with no regard for which ending I was choosing

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did not play Eld-- WHY AM I IN THIS THREAD?

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters

kicker

Banned
It doesn’t suck. That’s enough.
Fair. I consider any ending apart from goldmask's and frenzy to just be placing the world under new, corrupt management

Though I personally decided to burn the whole world down just because I liked shabriri's laugh at the mountaintop, so I don't think I can judge

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
IIRC towards the end I saw a thing that described how to see them all, so I did. Not a bad game to get the Steam equivalent of a plat in.

Raven117

Ranni for me. With all From games, I only have one run in me. Looked up the endings (trying not to spoil as much as possible)....realized i was on the Ranni line anyway, so just kept on trucking.

That said...I should have burned it all to the ground.

Doom85

Naturally, I went for the ending where I hook up with From’s 2nd best girl ever (1st being Bloodborne’s Lady Maria).

From Software Eyes GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

thefool

I played like 70% of the game then checked the guide for trophies and followed it to do all three in the same run.
Sue me.

Top Bottom