• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGS $10 Coupon for Signing Up to Their Email List

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
200.gif

MiguelItUp

Man, this just sounds desperate to me, lmao. I'd bite if there was some EGS exclusive I was interested in, but I'm not. So, I'll just skip this.

420bits

"The Connect and Save event is running from October 15 at 7:01am PDT and will end on November 15 at 11:59p PST. All coupons will expire when the event ends, so don’t wait!"

Probably gonna use mine on Disco Elysium or Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (who tf came up with that name?), both at around 5€. I wanted Rimworld but I'd rather have easy access to mods with the Steam version.

Sentenza

Eh, I don't even play the games I got for free on their store, imagine if I'm ever going to pay to get something, coupon or not.

CitizenZ

Banned
Everything Epic has touched has turned to trash(check exclusive record). They are lying in Bed with Ubisoft and have done nothing but cut their stock virtually down to single digits. Think about that. And while Fortnite blah blah blah. Reminder the BR for that game was never the initial dev focus, it was lightning in a bottle.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Oh they can f right off. I am not making an account there.
But they are intrusing upon my games now ! even on steam!
Rise of the Tomb Raider now requires EGS account to play. WTF.... same happened with rockstar and gta 4 few years ago.

Wtf is up with changing my purchases and making it different terms than the day I've bought it?! And there is nothing you can do. You either make a rockstar or egs account or you cannot use your purchased product.
I am so fkn angry... I had to post somewhere. wtf

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
As Fortnite loses its effect, the gifts get smaller. C'mon little fellas! Keep fighting with your cool skins on your wooden skyscrapers!

Larxia

Rise of the Tomb Raider now requires EGS account to play. WTF
What, wtf, I just checked the steam forums and this seems to be true. But... why? Is this some new level of weird "exclusivity"? Because the game used to exist just fine without Epic on Steam, and it's not an online game or anything, so that's just super strange.

edit: Apparently it's because the game's multiplayer (forgot this was a thing), is now using Epic's online framework, for some reason. I guess Square decided to switch over to Epic for their online servers.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
What, wtf, I just checked the steam forums and this seems to be true. But... why? Is this some new level of weird "exclusivity"? Because the game used to exist just fine without Epic on Steam, and it's not an online game or anything, so that's just super strange.

edit: Apparently it's because the game's multiplayer (forgot this was a thing), is now using Epic's online framework, for some reason. I guess Square decided to switch over to Epic for their online servers.
I installed the game and there was no dlss or no epic. So I am just going by what people are saying on steam forums. Maybe they tried and rolled back before everyone noticed lol

Larxia

I installed the game and there was no dlss or no epic. So I am just going by what people are saying on steam forums. Maybe they tried and rolled back before everyone noticed lol
No no, it's still there, but it's for the multiplayer part of the game which is now using Epic's servers for some reason.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hey, I have the 10$ coupon but for some reason I can't use it when preordering Strager of Paradise. Any reason for that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom